Who else applauds Jon Hamm for his comments about trash like Kim Kardashian?

I for one do applaud him. he only said the truth about her. ->

In a recent interview with Elle UK, Hamm slammed reality TV stars and the state of pop culture. "Whether it's Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated," he said. "Being a f---ing idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you're rewarded significantly."

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I disagree with all the answers here. It's rather sickening to me to hear all the gossip.

Kim Kardashian is trash? That's pretty harsh words. Don't ya think?

(((Scooter))) *spanks you*

Cheri

I agree . It is scary what people will idolise these days. Talent certainly doesn't seem to come in to the equation any longer.

Although having certain attributes and being more than happy to display them all over the media seems to work...because if it was just being an idiot my driver would be a multi-millionaire by now! And I wouldn't be far behind!

I completely concur, not just with him, but others who speak out, in an almost humorous way about how those who assume, money, power, fame, beauty are so blatantly denying that one day they too will die, old, (or not) wrinkled, alone and all that will be left is the joke of their lives chisled into a marble head stone.

Someone once very famous, an actor, had this etched on his tombstone.

"I'd rather be anyplace but here"

He can speak freely for sure but......

I don't applaud him for it. It's just a different lifestyle. The Kardashians really aren't understood. We don't know them personally so it's actually quite unfair for anyone who doesn't know them to call they trash or ******* idiots. I realize it's our opinion and we have the right to do so, but it's never fair to criticize someone when you've never lived a day in their shoes because we really don't understand the lifestyle.

A quote from a famous Bob Dylan song "The Times They Are A-Changin'"......

"Don't criticize what you don't understand."

I agree, but I'm thinking many will fail to see what he said is, that he thinks those who make stars out of these people are the idiots, not those you mention.

• rose

I completely agree with him and applaud him. It also seems that having as much plastic surgery as humanly possible and making sex tapes are also celebrated....

Hi. I think he is right, and maybe he is also mad, because they have so much, money to waste, that is their lives, and nothing on this earth will last for ever, that include, beauty and fame.

• ?

actors have no right to say anything. He is just jealous they get paid for it and he doesn't. Personally I think they are all stupid.

• ?

i applaud him. i can't say that i can understand everything that kim kardashian says.

Who is he, the former Steeler?