My family thinks me being a lesbian is just a phase what am i supposed to do?

When I came out my mother acted like she was ok with it then my grandmother told me I was going through a phase and then my mom started talking to me about it just being a phase and I was ready to smack the words right out of her mouth. I have an older cousin who's a lesbian and they went behind my back even... show more When I came out my mother acted like she was ok with it then my grandmother told me I was going through a phase and then my mom started talking to me about it just being a phase and I was ready to smack the words right out of her mouth. I have an older cousin who's a lesbian and they went behind my back even tho id been talking to her and asked her if she had a phase and she told them she's a lesbian and not changing and they still think its a phase for me although I've tried so hard to convince them that its who I am and I don't know what to do it just gets under my skin the way they act, help?