Cath asked in 教育與參考考試 · 9 years ago

英文文法的句子 請詳細說明

1.Sally would certainly have attended advisory board meeting ________on the high way

1)if she didn't get a flat tire

2)had she not a flat tire

3)had she not had a flat tire

4)should she have not a flat tire

2.A study shows that intelligence accounts for only 20 % of the factors that determine success,_____

EQ plays a important role in the remaining 80%.

1)at

2)in

3)with

4)while

3.Joe put forward the proposal that the program __________until Mr.brown Reynold came back from abroad.

1)postponed

2)be postponed

3)would be postponed

4)had been postponed

請以上的題目有大大可以回答媽

並可以詳細說明為什麼?

2 Answers

Rating
  • BABOO
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    1.Sally would certainly have attended advisory board meeting ________on the high way

    1)if she didn't get a flat tire

    2)had she not a flat tire

    3)had she not had a flat tire

    4)should she have not a flat tire

    答:(3)

    本題是假設語氣的題目,主要子句動詞用would have attended 表示為「與過去事實相反的假設」,所以從屬子句必須用過去完成式 if she had not had a flat tire,本題省略了連接詞if ,所以必須倒裝成had she not had a flat tire。

    2.A study shows that intelligence accounts for only 20 % of the factors that determine success,_____ EQ plays a important role in the remaining 80%.

    1)at

    2)in

    3)with

    4)while

    答:(4)

    本題基本研判很簡單,EO plays ... 這裡是一個子句,所以必須有一個連接詞, 而前三個選項都是介詞,只有while是連接詞,所以答案為數(4),while表示前後之間的對比,也符合條件。

    3.Joe put forward the proposal that the program __________until Mr.brown Reynold came back from abroad.

    1)postponed

    2)be postponed

    3)would be postponed

    4)had been postponed

    答:(2)

    put forward 這個動詞片語,我們稱它為「心理意志動詞」,如果「心理意志動詞」後面接了that子句的話,那麼動詞一定要寫在should + Vr,但should可以 省略,就形成只有原形動詞的結構。也就是 S + 「心理意志動詞」+ that + S + (should) + Vr ....

    Source(s): 本人
  • Louis
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

    本人讚同BABOO的解答。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.