Who is Better Gerard Pique or Sergio Ramos?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Pique is probably the best at slid tackling. When he has a strong defender like Carlos Puyol helping him, he just have to do the finishing touches. Additionally, Mascherano has been better than him in this season, and Pique will have to improve his abilities. On the other hand, Sergio Ramos has scored more goals then Pique. But I think Pique is 8/10 and Ramos is also 8/10 (same, same!)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Pique he is going to be a great player very soon if he already isnt. Ramos has some issues to deal with too like mocking Mourinho.

Source(s): I prefer madrid too. ramos is just a dirty player, messi in el clasico, yah you remember.
  • 8 years ago

I think that Sergio Ramos will finish his career with more caps than Pique will when he retires...

Source(s): lololol
  • 8 years ago

Sergio Ramos. From a cule, Pique is benched because Mascherano is better than him in performance, can convert himself to a midfielder, and cause less off field drama. Pique needs to find his foundation and improve for next season or mascherano is getting his starting place permanently.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Ramos

• 8 years ago

Pique is a world class player. He's simply better than Sergio Ramos, hahahaha

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

When Pique actually does some defending I'll consider him among great defenders. It is easy to be a defender in a team like barcelona that probably defends maybe 5% of the time. Pique would probably get raped in Serie A.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

sergio ramos is better because he has been playing for longer, and pique is a great player when he has a defender like puyol helping him.

• 6 years ago

Sergio

ramos

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.