? asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 8 years ago

im sick but my mom wont let me stay home?

i cant stand her ! she gets on my nervers . im soo sick sore throat , stuffy nose , headache , sneeze ever 2 mins , and a little cough . im so sick that my mom had to take me to the doctors because i get headache every single day . it was even worse then usuall it felt like someone as hitting me with a hammer . and its pounding like crazy . so i really dont want to go to school . but my mom is so freaking strict that i dont even want to live with her anymore . i havent missed 1 day of school . can someone please tell me what i can say to her so i can stay . and also my temp. was 100.1 what the hell is wrong with my mom !

Favorite Answer

most likely it was the way she was raised, just cut her a little slack, try having a heart to heart talk with her, but do not be so angry with her, we all have gone through the I hate you stage in our teens, did the same with my Mom. As for your cold go to school and then go to the school Nurse and most likely they will call your Mom to come take you home. Good luck.

Source(s): my own exsperience growing up.

try to go to school she probably doesn't want you to ruin your record then if you feel really bad then just go to the nurse and your mom should pick you up

maybe she doesnt want to wreck your attendence. or pretend youve been sick down the toilet or go to school then get sent home

Just go to the nurse.