Suzuki bikes for beginnerss ;)?

So I have always been super interested in like going to streetbike races all my life. And i feel like now i really want to learn how to ride..and maybe someday race. Yes i know im a girl but im not like other girls so please don't underestimate me. So my question is, can someone please explain the basics of... show more So I have always been super interested in like going to streetbike races all my life. And i feel like now i really want to learn how to ride..and maybe someday race. Yes i know im a girl but im not like other girls so please don't underestimate me. So my question is, can someone please explain the basics of getting and learning to ride a Suzuki or any other streetbike, because i'm going to buy one. I hope i don't sound stupid, but i really really want to learn. So please just explain important things I'll need to know. I mean, i know how to ride dirt bikes, but im not too familiar with it, but is it like similar to that?? So just please help me out:) Thanks.
And no mean answers please, I am just a girl that wants to learn how to be a good street-bike rider:)