What is the antichrist supposed to look like according to Islam?

I think he is supposed to look a certain way, what is it? I have heard Muslims on here say it but I don't remember.

Update:

I am not one eyed LOL.

Update 2:

@Adnane - My avatar says "Blame the Rothschilds" on the picture and the Rothschilds are Illuminati. They work for their master satan and are behind many of the things happening in the world today.

Update 3:

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your Muslim anti-Christ looks like the 6 billion non-Muslims which your are attempting to conquer:

-Google search “civil wars in the world” then research each individual civil war and you will find one common combatant in 90% of them: Muslim extremists. Muslims are involved in civil wars in China, Russia, Bosnia, Cyprus, Macedonia, Israel, Pakistan, India, Indonesia-Ambon & Halmarhera, Côte d'Ivoire, Kashmir, Kosovo, Kurdistan, Kirghizia, Nigeria, Philippines, Somalia, Turkey, Chechnya, Sudan, Yemen, Thailand, Uganda, Azerbaijan and East Timor. Muslims fight against Zoroastrians, Copts, Hindus, Jews, Christians, animists, communists, Buddhists, Sikhs, pagans – against all non-Muslim nations and cultures.

-8/09 Bosnia Muslim leader Mustafa Ceric declared Christian Serbian Muslim-majority territory boarding Montenegro as Muslim homelands. The same Muslims we saved from ethnic cleansing by bombing Christian Serbs in the 90's are now claiming more Serbian land.

-8/23/09 BBC Thailand: In a pre-dawn raid Muslims killed two Thai policemen today and fled in trucks. Muslims shoot, behead and blow up local Buddhists to force them to flee Southern Thailand in order to establish a separate Islamic state.

-8/20/10 AsiaNews, Kashmir: Extremist Muslims are demanding Sikhs convert or leave.

-8/23/10 Reuters: Since 2004 Muslim extremists have killed 4,000 Buddhists in southern Thailand, which they are claiming as Muslim homelands.

-7/5/11 Daily Mail, London: Islamic extremists have called on British Muslims to establish three independent states within the UK.

-10/4/11 AFP news, Philippines: “The government had previously warned that Umbrakato posed a serious threat to efforts aimed at ending a Muslim insurgency that has left an estimated 150,000 people dead over more than four decades.” Muslims want their own independent nation.

-1/3/12 Reuters, China: “[Muslim] Uighurs in Xinjiang rioted against Han Chinese residents in 2009 and at least 197 people were killed, according to official estimates.” Muslims want their own independent nation.

But you won't succeed. We have the Internet. We SEE the crimes committed in the name of your aggressive religion. Your smiley chant, "Islam is a religion of peace!", is a sick joke to us.

• 8 years ago

islam says that he is dajal as a punk never believe him he is one eyed he is short he is speed he will try to allure you to follow him never follow him and only the believers will see a word on his forehead make all believers get sure that he is the antichrist until jesus returns and kill the antichrist

Source(s): muslim
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Dajjal will be a Jew. His distinguishing feature is that he will be one-eyed and the word “Kafir” or “unbeliever” will be written on his forehead.

Narrated Anas (radiAllahu anhu), The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,

"No prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your Lord is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-Dajjal's) eyes (the word) Kafir (i.e. disbeliever)."

[Sahih Al-Bukhari, 9.245 - This Hadith is also quoted by Abu Hurairah and Ibn 'Abbas]

That he is a Jew is confirmed from another hadis, which says that his followers will be mainly of Jewish religion.

Narrated by Anas ibn Malik (radiAllahu anhu) Allah's Apostle (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,

The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.

[Sahih Muslim

The full appearance of Dajjal

Narrated by Ubadah ibn as-Samit (radiAllahu anhu) that The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,

“I have told you so much about the Dajjal (Anti-Christ) that I am afraid you may not understand. The Anti-Christ is short, hen-toed, woolly-haired, one-eyed, an eye-sightless, and neither protruding nor deep-seated. If you are confused about him, know that your Lord is not one-eyed.”

[Sunan of Abu-Dawud #4306

Dajjal will be a powerful personality in this world. He will attract loads of people; his voice will be heard in the East and the West. The latter, given the present day communication technology in the form of satellite television and Internet, doesn’t seem surprising.

The main aim of Dajjal will be to try and convince people that he is God Almighty. He will try and deviate people from the Right Path and join his ranks. To achieve that end and to convince people with true faith, he will kill and then re-create the same person. This will prove to be sufficient to gain him more followers, especially the ones who have weak faith. But we must remember at all times, that he will definitely not be anywhere near God.

Thereupon he (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,

“Like cloud driven by the wind. He will come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion); they will affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He will then give a command to the sky: there will be rainfall upon the Earth and it will grow crops. Then in the evening, their pasturing animals will come to them with their humps very high, their udders full of milk and their flanks distended. He will then come to another people and invite them. But they will reject him so he will go away from them; they will have a drought and nothing will be left with them in the form of wealth. He will then walk through the desert and say to it: Bring forth your treasures. The treasures will come out and gather before him like a swarm of bees. He will then call someone in the flush of youth, strike him with the sword, cut him into two pieces and (make these pieces lie at the distance which is generally between the archer and his target. He will then call (that young man) and he will come forward laughing with his face gleaming (with happiness).”

Other ahadith tell us that Dajjal will offer to people a choice between a fire and a river. What will appear as a fire to people will in fact be the river and vice versa. Hence Muslims are instructed that if they encounter Dajjal, to select the fire and not the river. The river is going to be the real fire.

Narrated Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman (radiAllahu anhu) that “Then the Anti-Christ (Dajjal) will come forth accompanied by a river and fire. He who falls into his fire will certainly receive his reward, and have his load taken off him, but he who falls into his river will have his load retained and his reward taken off him.” I then asked: “What will come next?” He said: “The Last Hour will come.”

[Sunan of Abu Dawud #4232]

Narrated by Hudhaifah (radiAllahu anhu) The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said about Ad-Dajjal that he would have water and fire with him: (what would seem to be) fire, would be cold water and (what would seem to be) water, would be fire.

[Sahih Al-Bukhari,

The only place where he will not be able to enter is Makkah and Madinah.

Dajjal will ultimately be killed by Hadhrat Isa (alayhis salam) at a place called Ludd which is a few miles from Tel Aviv, Palestine. Some of us may have heard of the “Ludd International Airport.” The appearance of Hadhrat Isa (alayhis salam) and his subsequent killing of Dajjal has been mentioned in part of the Sahih Muslim #7015

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

One eyed and really ugly as far as I know, btw why do you have illuminati symbolism in your dp?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

-demons will land their ufo ships on the streets and will invite people to be healed. whoever goes in, comes out a zombie.

-80 foot dinosaurs will come out through lakes and sinkholes to eat us.

-evil red-eye antichrist with white powder on his face will come to power. this clown is gay. whoever worships this clown, goes to hell.

-evil electronic 666 tattoo by lasers with small grey world passport will become mandatory. whoever gets it, goes to hell.

-whoever gets chipped is easily tracked to get lasered. so, avoid getting lasered by not getting chipped.

1)demons have 4 ufo bases:

a)moon

b)inside mountain kailas

c)underneath mariana trench (atlantis is here)

d)lake baikal

2)airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus.

3)ufos are powered by diamonds.

4)whoever goes inside a ufo ship to be healed by demons, comes out a zombie

• 8 years ago

someone like you, ONE-EYED! The only difference is that the antichrist will have KFR on his forehead, while you have FM on yours!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Dajjal.

google it.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

How should I know I'm an RC.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.