Guys i am leaving this section.Thanks for everything?

I have lost all my respect in this section.people say i cheat and troll. I was ultimately humiliated and even my friends didn't had my back when those trolls where shoveling Sh!t at me.I never did the same to them.I cheated long before.So whats the big deal anyways? Well i think i am done with this thing.you... show more I have lost all my respect in this section.people say i cheat and troll. I was ultimately humiliated and even my friends didn't had my back when those trolls where shoveling Sh!t at me.I never did the same to them.I cheated long before.So whats the big deal anyways? Well i think i am done with this thing.you can say whatever you want like i am quitting,i am looser and all.well i don't mind being called looser. i deserve that.Thank you guys for everything.i had a great time in this section and who knows i might return with another account some day.till then bye ll miss WS
Update: sorry about the mistakes.my friend typed that for me.i have a broken thumb :P
Update 2: @mark black its ok u can call me whatever you want.it doesn't matter i am leaving anyways.
Update 3: Sorry guys but now if i don't leave many of you will think that i was just trying to get attention from ya all.i am not an attention seeker.Sorry but i can't help it.Thanks for showing much respect.I appreciate all the comments.Even the troll ones.Thanks guy will surely miss u