Can you prove that hell is real?

Besides an ancient book of course. I am not seeking to anger anyone, just looking for proof that is not a bible or torah or quran

@ supastar, I asked for opinions and I am getting them. Please leave sleepingkitty alone, as he will not listen to your argument.

Favorite Answer

Have you never visited Birmingham?

@SleepingKitty had a good answer, until she said "But, I am stupid."

Her saying "No, and I can't prove God to you, even though I believe in him." is a good, honest, factual answer.

Her saying " I haven't seen your scientists prove evolution either" screams "Yes, I am an idiot".

Additional Details

@ supastar, I asked for opinions and I am getting them.

Asking the question "Can you prove that hell is real?" is not asking people for their 'opinions', it is asking people for facts regarding a specific place.

While I do not disagree with your assertion that Hell is not a real place, you need to understand what an opinion is, or you do yourself no credit.

• Deepak

Just walk in Sahara without food and water on bare foot for 12 Hrs in day time during peak summer. Then you would definitively shout 'what the hell is this'!

No, and I can't prove God to you, even though I believe in him. Meanwhile, I haven't seen your scientists prove evolution either.. and a science book that says "hey look what we found" has just as much credibility to me, as the Bible has to you.

@ Supastar - Sleeping Kitty just so happens to be a male, thank you. And thus far, nobody has proved evolution. All scientists have succeeded at doing, is coming up with a bunch of supporting arguments, and "facts" though they've failed to find any concrete evidence, such as a "missing link" or a live experiment.

http://www.thebrooklynnomad.com/wp-content/uploads...

/thread

***

"T hus far, nobody has proved evolution. All scientists have succeeded at doing, is coming up with a bunch of supporting arguments, and "facts" though they've failed to find any concrete evidence, such as a "missing link" or a live experiment."

Are you really this ignorant, Kitty? Or just in really heavy denial?

It is in the minds of the properly inculcated and that is the only place it exists! Just like gods and devils no heavens or hells exist anywhere outside of any ones properly inculcated mind!

I hate tell my stores becuz many on here don't believe but i'ma try ok. My momma was sleep so we thought. We all was watching tv. I had to be six... my momma didn't move at all. But she wake up srceaming n in a cold sweat. She said that she was falling in hell n she saw demons snatch her heart out her chest. Stratchs what's all across her chest. She said said she called on jesus n she went up in to the arms of abramham

Source(s): If hell ain't real there is a spiritually world with demons n devils
  • Terra

Most so-called Christian churches teach that hell is a burning eternal punishment, which causes much confusion and distrust of the Christian faith. The Bible, however, teaches that hell is merely the common grave, which I suppose you have plenty of proof of, just walk into a graveyard. That is all the original words sheol and hades, commonly translated as hell, actually meant. The Bible teaches in Ecclesiastes chapter 9 that the dead are conscious of nothing and cannot feel, and at Romans 6:7,23 the Bible says that our only punishment is death itself and all sins are void after that. Most Christian churches teach a pagan doctrine of some grotesque underworld in place of what the Bible says. Jehovah's Witnesses are the only ones I know of who teach the Bible truth on this subject.

http://www.watchtower.org/e/20020715/article_02.ht...

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bh/article_06.htm

Source(s): The Holy Bible

I can't prove that, nor do I believe that Heaven, Hell or gods are real.

god is real and hell is eternity without god after death so hell is real. Google search proof that god is real and once you acknowledge that he is then you will agree my argument is valid