Beaver says: Can I explain myself? Concerning Liberal Trolling? Afghanistan? Republican Haters?

Geee...thanks...I think.....I'm am not all that well known....I do tend to be a little Liberal (not by Kanuck standards) but by American standards....For example I believe that in any civilized country in the world President Obama would be considered a hard-core right winger......Winning Afghanistan can not... show more Geee...thanks...I think.....I'm am not all that well known....I do tend to be a little Liberal (not by Kanuck standards) but by American standards....For example I believe that in any civilized country in the world President Obama would be considered a hard-core right winger......Winning Afghanistan can not even be defined...what? Just kill them all? just kill Taliban Leaders, then the ones that follow them? Just kill until you run out of will Americans and bullets?.....What EXACTLY is a win there?.....I noticed all the Thumbs up to my answer.......Thanks!.....I also offered the option of "calling it" a victory.....so take that one......get your troops home.....treat them for PTSD, then put them on the street homeless and jobless...that's the AMERICAN WAY.......(sometimes I think I care more about Americans than ANY Republicans........Geeez.....That's sad.......
Update: @How wood I know......Every civilized country has universal health care, paid maternity leave, paid vacation, in Europe the average is six weeks in the Scandinavian countries eight weeks, retirement at 60, dental care included, almost no homeless and taxes up the wazzoo......America under President Obama has NONE... show more @How wood I know......Every civilized country has universal health care, paid maternity leave, paid vacation, in Europe the average is six weeks in the Scandinavian countries eight weeks, retirement at 60, dental care included, almost no homeless and taxes up the wazzoo......America under President Obama has NONE of those things...You HAVE to get out more......
Update 2: @Truthman......It has already happened, just get out....you have Americans dying for probably the most corrupt government in the "democratic" world, Americans dying to protect the world's largest Heroin traffic, Americans dying to protect the profits of corporations "rebuilding"... show more @Truthman......It has already happened, just get out....you have Americans dying for probably the most corrupt government in the "democratic" world, Americans dying to protect the world's largest Heroin traffic, Americans dying to protect the profits of corporations "rebuilding" Afghanistan.....you are doing nothing good there....
Update 3: @Mobfather.....;-)
Update 4: @Spartan.....I know right?.....Like, Dude, I have teenagers eh....and in 17 years my TOTAL Medical expenses out of pocket are still ZERO......and get this eh, my brother has had a heart condition his entire life (therefore uninsurable in the USA) he has had numerous operations to keep him going strong, including... show more @Spartan.....I know right?.....Like, Dude, I have teenagers eh....and in 17 years my TOTAL Medical expenses out of pocket are still ZERO......and get this eh, my brother has had a heart condition his entire life (therefore uninsurable in the USA) he has had numerous operations to keep him going strong, including ambulances, therapy, even Dr visiting his home for followup...and guess what? He is isn't broke or bankrupted......go figure eh.....NOT EVEN ONE Kanuck has been bankrupted due to Medical Expenses since 1964.....no wonder we sleep well at night.......(But you already knew all this)

500,000 American Families file Bankruptcy due to Medical Expenses Yearly, it is estimated that half of these families HAVE Medical Insurance.....(Insurance Co. Death Panels, interesting concept)

.
Update 5: @Jerry Penny...See my response to Spartan....
Update 6: @Chuck.....Do you EVER take your hands out of your pants.....sorry..none of my business...carry on
Update 7: @Janian.....I know eh?...America could be so great, but they CHOSE not to......Amazing to me...
Update 8: @Libtarian.....If I convince just a few thousand, it is all worth it.....I'm well on my way.....(much like sheep, they see one turn, they all follow...just sayin'.....)
Update 9: @The Prophet....Paranoia runs deep in the Dept of Defense, what would happen? Hmmm, less off-shoring of jobs? Lower profits from defense contractors, fewer good Military Jobs, fewer Billion Dollar Ships, fewer Billion Dollar Airplanes, fewer Billion Dollar Military Bases in Republican States......can you imagine... show more @The Prophet....Paranoia runs deep in the Dept of Defense, what would happen? Hmmm, less off-shoring of jobs? Lower profits from defense contractors, fewer good Military Jobs, fewer Billion Dollar Ships, fewer Billion Dollar Airplanes, fewer Billion Dollar Military Bases in Republican States......can you imagine any benefits at all?