Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Beaver says: Can I explain myself? Concerning Liberal Trolling? Afghanistan? Republican Haters?

Geee...thanks...I think.....I'm am not all that well known....I do tend to be a little Liberal (not by Kanuck standards) but by American standards....For example I believe that in any civilized country in the world President Obama would be considered a hard-core right winger......Winning Afghanistan can not even be defined...what? Just kill them all? just kill Taliban Leaders, then the ones that follow them? Just kill until you run out of will Americans and bullets?.....What EXACTLY is a win there?.....I noticed all the Thumbs up to my answer.......Thanks!.....I also offered the option of "calling it" a victory.....so take that one......get your troops home.....treat them for PTSD, then put them on the street homeless and jobless...that's the AMERICAN WAY.......(sometimes I think I care more about Americans than ANY Republicans........Geeez.....That's sad.......

@How wood I know......Every civilized country has universal health care, paid maternity leave, paid vacation, in Europe the average is six weeks in the Scandinavian countries eight weeks, retirement at 60, dental care included, almost no homeless and taxes up the wazzoo......America under President Obama has NONE of those things...You HAVE to get out more......

@Truthman......It has already happened, just get out....you have Americans dying for probably the most corrupt government in the "democratic" world, Americans dying to protect the world's largest Heroin traffic, Americans dying to protect the profits of corporations "rebuilding" Afghanistan.....you are doing nothing good there....

@Mobfather.....;-)

@Spartan.....I know right?.....Like, Dude, I have teenagers eh....and in 17 years my TOTAL Medical expenses out of pocket are still ZERO......and get this eh, my brother has had a heart condition his entire life (therefore uninsurable in the USA) he has had numerous operations to keep him going strong, including ambulances, therapy, even Dr visiting his home for followup...and guess what? He is isn't broke or bankrupted......go figure eh.....NOT EVEN ONE Kanuck has been bankrupted due to Medical Expenses since 1964.....no wonder we sleep well at night.......(But you already knew all this)

500,000 American Families file Bankruptcy due to Medical Expenses Yearly, it is estimated that half of these families HAVE Medical Insurance.....(Insurance Co. Death Panels, interesting concept)

.

@Jerry Penny...See my response to Spartan....

@Chuck.....Do you EVER take your hands out of your pants.....sorry..none of my business...carry on

@Janian.....I know eh?...America could be so great, but they CHOSE not to......Amazing to me...

@Libtarian.....If I convince just a few thousand, it is all worth it.....I'm well on my way.....(much like sheep, they see one turn, they all follow...just sayin'.....)

@The Prophet....Paranoia runs deep in the Dept of Defense, what would happen? Hmmm, less off-shoring of jobs? Lower profits from defense contractors, fewer good Military Jobs, fewer Billion Dollar Ships, fewer Billion Dollar Airplanes, fewer Billion Dollar Military Bases in Republican States......can you imagine any benefits at all?

Favorite Answer

You can explain your self all you like but with most people the best you can hope for is that a few cob webs in their mind will quiver with the breeze. After the cob webs become still once again they will go on as before.

Gee Wally, you seem to know a lot about the Americans, do you know that no one ever wins the Afghans over. The occupiers all leave in the end. Afghanistan is for the Afghans. Declare victory and get out or continue to die.

President Obama could never be considered a hard-core right winger to the right wing. Only a lefty could spin that. Our Global history has never seen world peace. War and politics has shaped our history since history has been recorded. Ever since world leaders made the decision to tie our economies together so that we would not destroy each other with bombs our wars have been fought with the little pawns, the little countries who are in alliance with a bigger power. My ex husband worked for the Department of Defense and what is on the surface of each of our recent conflicts does not even scratch the surface of what lies beneath. Have you even considered what happens if America fails to stand up against the threat of terrorism? What happens when the balance of power shifts?

• Chuck

Do you agree with Miss Rachel Tensions when said, "A thing of beauty last for exactly 12 months."

• Lizzy

Canada is a Tax crazy Nation.They charged me 100 dollars tax for my Air Conditioning in my car.Then when in Ontario,MYsales tax went from 5% in Alberta to over 15% in Ontario.Add to that the 40% income tax rate coupled with property taxes and it is a wonder if you have 20 cents on the dollar left for food.

Source(s): I actually lived there.
  • Janian

I agree, when I hear people describing Obama as a "left wing loon" or a marxist I can't help but laugh. Here in Europe he would be considered centre right at best.

Why are you so eager to see another military defeat for the USA like Vietnam?

• Shawn

Wow what a leftist liberal Marxist rant! I strongly encourage you to seek citizenship in a "liberal utopia" such as Cuba or even Venezuela.

Sheesh you libs are full of angst and anger. Its gotta be genetic. I almost pity you. Almost.

"For example I believe that in any civilized country in the world President Obama would be considered a hard-core right winger.."

So.. essentially you're an idiot?

You need to take up another cause Beaver. Your losing this one badly.