What would happen if I ate a whole bag of flour?

My brother told me that I'd blow up, but I don't believe him. He always says that. Like when I asked him what would happen if I drank a bunch of lighter fluid and swallowed a lit match. I did'nt blow up then and I doubt I will now. What do you guys think?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

How old are you?? It's called COMMON SENSE, darling. And why in the world would you do those things? I hope a family member or friend sees this and notifies your parents/guardian.

Straight answer, you may not die but you will probably experience a heck of a lot of indigestion, bowel issues, etc. And maybe a fun visit to the doctor would be in order.

USE YOUR BRAIN!

Note: This is NOT an ethnic cuisine topic. 0.o

Source(s): Common sense
  • 9 years ago

I don't think you'd be able to do it. Flour is too dry to just sit and eat large quantities of. If you ate more than a little in one go (possibly watered down so you wouldn't choke), you'd probably get sick. If you ate too much, I wouldn't be surprised if it would kill you. You wouldn't explode, though. Just kill your digestive system.

Oh, right, and obviously you're a troll. However, I commend you for being a good troll; the sort that makes people think about your questions and doesn't dig up the garden or eat the neighborhood children.

• HJW
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

What is wrong with your brother?^^

There is NO way you could even eat much, you would choke.

On the lighter fluid you were lucky this time!

• If you eat the flour washed down with a little water and jam and then drink the lighter fluid followed by a match you might poop out donuts.

You could then offer your brother one so he would know what bullsxxt tastes like.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your stromage will push against all your surrounding organs.

Possible scenarios:

-You will suffocate

-You will get an heart attack

-Your stomage won't be able to digest it and it will stay stuck there. You'll die because you can't get aything in your stomage.

• 9 years ago

You would probably have a very dry mouth, and be constipated for a long time afterwards.... Otherwise no serious harm done me thinks.

Source(s): Chef
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Whatever happens, stay near the bathroom.

• 9 years ago

i would laugh but no you wont blow up itll be a ***** eating it and pooping it

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think you should quit while you're ahead

• Lance
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

it would make you sick kill you proberly

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.