What would happen if I ate a whole bag of flour?

My brother told me that I'd blow up, but I don't believe him. He always says that. Like when I asked him what would happen if I drank a bunch of lighter fluid and swallowed a lit match. I did'nt blow up then and I doubt I will now. What do you guys think?

Favorite Answer

How old are you?? It's called COMMON SENSE, darling. And why in the world would you do those things? I hope a family member or friend sees this and notifies your parents/guardian.

Straight answer, you may not die but you will probably experience a heck of a lot of indigestion, bowel issues, etc. And maybe a fun visit to the doctor would be in order.

USE YOUR BRAIN!

Note: This is NOT an ethnic cuisine topic. 0.o

Source(s): Common sense

I don't think you'd be able to do it. Flour is too dry to just sit and eat large quantities of. If you ate more than a little in one go (possibly watered down so you wouldn't choke), you'd probably get sick. If you ate too much, I wouldn't be surprised if it would kill you. You wouldn't explode, though. Just kill your digestive system.

Oh, right, and obviously you're a troll. However, I commend you for being a good troll; the sort that makes people think about your questions and doesn't dig up the garden or eat the neighborhood children.

• HJW

What is wrong with your brother?^^

There is NO way you could even eat much, you would choke.

On the lighter fluid you were lucky this time!

• If you eat the flour washed down with a little water and jam and then drink the lighter fluid followed by a match you might poop out donuts.

You could then offer your brother one so he would know what bullsxxt tastes like.

Your stromage will push against all your surrounding organs.

Possible scenarios:

-You will suffocate

-You will get an heart attack

-Your stomage won't be able to digest it and it will stay stuck there. You'll die because you can't get aything in your stomage.

You would probably have a very dry mouth, and be constipated for a long time afterwards.... Otherwise no serious harm done me thinks.

Source(s): Chef

Whatever happens, stay near the bathroom.

i would laugh but no you wont blow up itll be a ***** eating it and pooping it

I think you should quit while you're ahead

• Lance

it would make you sick kill you proberly