which Super Junior albums comes with photocards?

I just want to know the which albums form the Sorry, Sorry era to now have photocards

thanks :)

Favorite Answer

I cant be100% sure. But im very sure the Mr. Simple album has 10 large photocards of each member no matter which member's you buy.

I know that each album has a small book that has all the credits and of course they have many pictures and some have lyrics

bonamana 4th jib a & b - photocards.

sorry sorry doesnt have photocards but has the booklet

Mr. Simple of course has really big photocards

sorry sorry version C - photo diary

Cooking Cooking - mini photobook

perfection - no photocard but it the booklet has many pictures

There are some albums in limited countries that have phtocards but those are mostly limited edition and have been sold out long ago

Super Junior Sorry Sorry Album

nicely who do you like extra valuable? large Junior or infinite. If it replaced into me i might say large Junior. The songs interior the album are relatively effective and you wont have the skill to purchase mr elementary ver.a besides. the enterprise stopped the production for that album and so now its relatively uncommon and constrained. Mick Jagger additionally complimented suju for his or her music walkin' interior the mr elementary album.