Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

What's something you've always....?

... Wanted to do?

• Rising
    Favorite Answer

surf a tsunami

Source(s): not kidding

What your question shows is how mechanical and unfeeling the classic view of heaven and hell is; this is why maximum of Christians (be conscious) reject it. it is been, and in some circles keeps to be, an device of worry to attempt and make human beings do and have faith what the Church government think of they could desire to. do no longer try this, think of that, or you will burn. what's greater, diverse branches of the Church, to no longer point out Islam, will condemn you for countless issues, so which you will greater perfect choose your God with care. right here is what i think of, on peril of what some could say is my immortal soul. you have a existence in front of you and a concepts to apply. artwork out for your self what's the perfect thank you to stay. analyze all the evidence, pay attention to the memories from all factors, and variety your guy or woman judgement. do no longer take any crap and don't provide in to threats. And stay your existence, the terrific you could. No-one else has your opportunities or incorporates your burdens, has your skills or your barriers. If others think of you're going off course, they could be good or incorrect, so pay attention civilly yet finally it is your call no longer theirs. it is noted as having integrity and that i think of it is the only element that concerns. Will God condemn you for giving existence your terrific shot? no longer if he's God, he won't. lots of the variations of God who're prepared on sending human beings to hell sound greater like devil to me.

Play with all the puppies at the blue cross<3

I've always wanted to do a back flip off a sky scraper and land into a big pool of spaghettio's.

Explore

Fly

Shop until I actually dropped

Meet celebrities

Travel alone with out people

So much more........

I always wanted to beat up Abraham Lincoln

• .

Ride a horse by the beach

travel around the world and stop at korea.learn korean. go on a variety show. meet my fave idols and kpop groups. then go to japan. learn about japanese culture. become involved in producing an anime or manga. that is my all time dream to do when i retire.

AS YOU CAN TELL I AM OBSESSED WITH ASIAN CULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to the moon

if we're talking fantasy, then I've always wanted to get telekinetic powers, but since we're probably not, I've always wanted to meet tomska