Movie about a war photographer?

Get ready because this I'm just going to ramble on. There's two friends that go to the middle east to photograph a war, I believe they stay in some shelter with medics. One of the men's wife is pregnant and that man dies from an explosion. His friend was going to carry him back to the camp, but the man... show more Get ready because this I'm just going to ramble on. There's two friends that go to the middle east to photograph a war, I believe they stay in some shelter with medics. One of the men's wife is pregnant and that man dies from an explosion. His friend was going to carry him back to the camp, but the man who was hurt told him to go ahead and leave him (I think in order to make it home before dark because they had wandered off and didn't know where they were). I rented the movie from a redbox during the summer of 2010 so the movie probably came out in theaters earlier that year or in 2009. And I believe the movie's title was only one word (I may be wrong). By the way, the name isn't War Photographer, because that is a movie. Thanks for your help and sorry my thoughts are so scattered. :)
Update: Edit: No, it's not Afghan Luke, this movie was made before that. Keep in mind that the man has a pregnant wife back home. He has long hair from what I remember and he may not be american. Thanks for your help though!
Update 2: Edit 2: The movie is Triage! I've been looking this up for a couple years and I just stumbled on some page about a book which the movie was based on.
1 answer 1