Who actually answers telephone polls? I've had those calls before and I immediately hang up without bothering?

to answer any questions. When you think about it -regardless of whether land-lines or cell-phones are used- aren't the only people who would take the time to respond to a telephone poll people who are usually elderly, that means that all of these polls are likely to skew Conservative. Also, online polls that... show more to answer any questions. When you think about it -regardless of whether land-lines or cell-phones are used- aren't the only people who would take the time to respond to a telephone poll people who are usually elderly, that means that all of these polls are likely to skew Conservative. Also, online polls that are affiliated with websites tend to reflect the views of those who use those web-sites and are considered to be statistically useless.