Free application to create asset tracker / inventory?

I want a free application which can "create" asset tracker / inventory, such as programming etc. Also, after it created it can link to database management system such as mySQL.

Note: Must not be microsoft access or microsoft excel

Favorite Answer

I'm not exactly sure what you are specifically looking for, although I recommend Inflow's free version of inventory software. At the very least, they should be able to help you find what it is you need.

The solutions are everywhere in the map, and all are both "valid" (or invalid), because heaven, as a very imaginary position or state of being, is a technique of content fabric-free psychological projective attempt, like an empty room that non secular believers can beautify and grant with regardless of stuff they choose.

Sounds like your looking for an open source server for asset tracking / inventory. Did a quick google search and found this.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/wats/

Hope it helps.

Manni