Friends With Benefit?

Okay, I am just curious what is your opinion on FWB (Friends With Benefits)?

Good or Bad?

Reason, and or personal stories.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

It demands a great deal of patience and maturity on the part of both participants, especially for the woman, who sometimes winds up discovering she's being used like a choice cut of meat.

I went that route, for almost two years. She's been my wife now for 22 years. I'll let you guess whether that's good or whether we fugged up!

Friends with benifits can be amazing whilst your doing it.. But when its over he will look at you differently.. He will say he won't and he will mean it at that time.. Never the less it will happen and his view will change.. You will also have to accept that he has the right to sleep with other girls too.. And to be with other girls and like them more then you.. Also you are in NO position to be pissed off.. And you would only be out of order if you said or acted like you had a problem with that. Are you willing to be degraded??? If so Go for it.. It will be fun for a while.. Understand that you will not be friends again.. He may like you and might even be civil with you.. but in his head he would not respect you.. A boy is incapable of respecting a girl who puts it out with out abit of a task to go through and with someone they are not with

Source(s): Common sense

It can be good or bad.

If both people can continue the FWB relationship without developing feelings (which isn't likely), then it's fine.

Bad but thts me friends with benefits is like having free sex when things go wrong benefits for me is like hey buddy u gonna pay my bills thts my benefits we can be friends wit real benefits but if its sex because everything is bad then no then wat if they go out with another person 99% of the time youll feel very low and mad but no strings attached so basically forget your feelings its just sex soooo to me its bad

dont get your feelings involved when its only a friend with benefits, as there's only atracttion between each other. I had my friends with benefits and i think its ok cuz in the end they continue being friends so go for it

What decent man wants to marry a tramp?

........... It works really well for me. .......... No dopey emotional stuff,just go and get massaged and thats it.It helps us both out,Me & whichever girl is doing it. perfect.

Its bad... always bad.