Anonymous

Were you bullied in school?

I was bullied throughout elementary school and was fine until I decided to go back to public school after being home schooled for 3 years - grades 6-9. Now I'm in tenth grade and dealing with the same bullies from my younger years.

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately you're going to encounter bullies in your adult life too. The best you can do is just set a goal for your life, keep your focus on that as best as you can, and accomplish it. Unfortunately those bullies you're encountering in school are going to continue to be bullies into their adult life. The difference is if they continue to be bullies they often end up becoming the real losers because being a bully was the only real goal they had in life and that doesn't get them very far. Just focus on keeping up your grade point average so you can get your higher education so you can land that career and while you're living on a six figure income, living in a beautiful house with your smoking hot wife those bullies will be groveling at your feet crying wondering how you did it. How did a scrawny little whimp like you become so successful without bullying your way to the top?

Yeah I was bullied throughout Primary & High School - And later on when I joined another high school with better people my confidence was so low that I couldn't find the courage to open up to anyone which left me without a social life.

It's only recently since I have gotten over it. It just all boils down to putting your foot down & saying no. But at the same time don't be angry at the world but don't let the world push you around either.

Is the bullying physical or just mean?

I was picked on when i wass in elementary school it sucks, im sorry.

For me they never hit me, im a girl, but it was a small class and i was nevr let in, always teased, they always tried to make me cry coz they knew i was sensitive and then theyd make it look liek i wasnt sociable that i couldnt take a joke. As we got older i was just never invited, never part of it, and everything i said was condescendingly critisized.i left in tenth grade and i was friends with grades 9 through 12 everyone really liked me. I went back in eleventh and it was a little better but then we were three in my class section, and one of them was overseas at the begining of the year so two of us had to get along. When the third one came back which i culdnt stqnd i got hit by a car and then i got cancer and a few of them just changed they talk to me a lot and theyre really nice now i juat try to convince myself its not fake. I changed schools again

People that i meet outside of that school love me.im sure youll be the same

I can't stand bullies. I was bullied a lot in primary school and I never did anything about it. My personality is not an aggressive type of personality. Even in high school, whilst I got better and began speaking up for myself, I was still in a position where I didn't realise that in order for people to respect me, I had to respect myself. If you respect yourself there is no way you can stand other people disrespecting you. I'm not saying get in a fight, but always stand up for yourself. That garbage they tell you that you should just ignore them comes from people who people never been bullied at all. It does not work to ignore them, they will just try harder. Don't be quit about it either-you're not being a snitch if you say something to a teacher or your parents. If your teacher ignores you, tell another teacher (my brother's teacher ignored his plea for help) and so on till someone listens.

I'm not telling you what to do exactly, because people are different, but I'm telling you not to back down, but don't get yourself hurt either and get support from your friends and family.

Yes, at school and at home. Things improved when I started living my life the way I wanted to and getting confidence from my achievements. If someone bullies you it's because the only way they know how to feel better about themselves, or they're just cruel and useless.

I was by some people and it was never over things that I thought someone would bully me about, someone found out that I had a detrimental view of myself and they used to that their advantage. I was nice to everyone and could do almost anything and get away with it lol but I was fragile and those people picked up on it.

Omg really.why do people feel the need to bully!?!

anyways i say go back to homeschool.

You might be socially awkward though so you might need public for a couple of years to be 'normal'

and i was bullied last year and then i moved. :)

Source(s): Experiences. :(
  • Eos

Yeah and things got better for me when I left that school. :)

Never allow anyone to keep you down dear. I was able to stand up for myself and cover up how I felt, but the emotional/mental pain was still there and was an elephant in the room until I finally divorced those people from my life.

I was bullied at school and abused at home. I have a personality disorder and PTSD. I'm 55 years old now and when I read about school shootings I wish I could go back in time and do it myself.

My dream is to have someone one who messed with me be able to find me and apologize. I think it would make me believe in God if that happened.

Until it does, I am self employed and stay to myself.

keep getting good grades etc.. go to college it will all come back on them in the later years lol

Source(s): my life