Do you like it so far?

Chapter One: It was always Dalton, he was a part of me, the first boy I ever loved, kissed, slow danced with, and fought with, crushed on, it was always him. But tonight, he was gone at college away from me, I was forgotten like I was just another girl on the street. People told me it was bound to happen but I... show more Chapter One:
It was always Dalton, he was a part of me, the first boy I ever loved, kissed, slow danced with, and fought with, crushed on, it was always him. But tonight, he was gone at college away from me, I was forgotten like I was just another girl on the street. People told me it was bound to happen but I was a naïve sixteen year old girl and he was off at college now surrounded by a million other girls and I was just a memory now. But he was still alive to me, very much alive.
I sifted my toes through the sand as I looked over at my best friend Libby.
“Libby, do you think I’ll ever find another love like Dalton?” I asked her. She turned to me.
“I don’t know Bells you guys were so perfect for each other. If love is always forever I think you’ll be together again.” She stated as she looked back up at the starlit sky. I didn’t say anything back, it wasn’t the moment, and sometimes with Libby silence was just the best way to go.
When we broke up it was like life had ended like someone had stabbed me with a sword and I could never love again. But he didn’t feel that way at all. He said it was just casual and that we were still friends. But could you really be friends with someone you loved more than life? If it was possible it was the hardest thing on Earth.
Dalton and I had history we’d been best friends since that day we met on this same beach. I was twelve. And I remembered it like it was yesterday. I was walking around collecting seashells and this cutest guy came up to me and introduced himself and then had some crazy pick up line. I fell for him from that moment on. And he didn’t know it until three years later. But now I regretted that decision and always will.
Even though I said I hated Dalton now a part of me would always love him we were together we’d always be, at least we thought we would.
Chapter Two:
Libby held out her cell phone. I had no idea what she was up to, she always had some kind of crazy thing up her sleeve. I gave her a weary look.
"Call him." She said.
"What you've got to be crazy?" I questioned.
"Look I know you guys like I know the back of my hand and if any two people are meant to be together it's you guys, call him." She said again. I couldn't not do as Libby said it was always an order. She walked awya to give me privacy.
His phone rang, once, twice, then three times before he picked up, he never answered on the first ring.
"Hey Bells, how are you?" He spoke into the phone with a quiet voice.
"Good how are you?" I asked in return.
"Splendid I'm in a great mood right now. You know the stars look so bright tonight." He said. I was confused now.
"What?" I asked. Then I turned around saw a familiar figure running towards me letting the sand flick up behind his feet. He picked me up in his arms and spun me around like he used to do when we dated. My stomach felt butterflies all over again.
"Bells I've been thinking about you so much, I've gone crazy, I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't do anything, I've seen a thousand other girls but none of them were as beautiful as you are and were. I'm so in love with you." He said kissing me with so much passion that he lifted me off my feet. When we broke apart he was down on one knee with a small black velevet box.
"Isabelle Juliet Stevenson, will you marry me?" He asked. I blinked, I couldn't believe this, it was os unreal but yet so very real at the same time so unexpected.
"Yes, yes, yes, I will marry you." I said as he picked me up in both arms and kissed me on the cheek.
"Dalton why now why did you all of a sudden realize you loved me?" He asked.
"I just knew I loved you Bells it hasn't been right since we broke up I felt like crap after that even my brother asked me if something was up." He said. But as he was saying all these things reality hit me, my mom would totally freak out, I'm only sixteen she will ground me from everything. "I can't do this but I'm so in love with him." I thought. But I couldn't say it to him, not now he was too happy. His fingers were shaking as he placed the ring on my finger. I blushed.
"Dalton we have to keep this a secret I'm only sixteen." I said placing the ring back into his hand, he looked like he might cry.