How can I install my HP Photosmart C5500 series software on my Windows 7 32-Bit computer?

My uncle gave me his old HP Photosmart C5580 All-in-One printer that I'm trying to hook up to my computer. He also gave me an HP Photosmart C5500 Series software disc so I can use the printer. The problem is that the software disc only supports Windows XP, Windows XP 64-Bit, Vista, and Vista 64-Bit and I have a... show more My uncle gave me his old HP Photosmart C5580 All-in-One printer that I'm trying to hook up to my computer. He also gave me an HP Photosmart C5500 Series software disc so I can use the printer. The problem is that the software disc only supports Windows XP, Windows XP 64-Bit, Vista, and Vista 64-Bit and I have a Windows 7 32-Bit computer that I recently upgraded from Windows XP. Is there ANY way possible that I can make the software compatible with my computer without having to change ANYTHING on the computer or on the disc? Any answer is greatly appreciated!!! :D
3 answers