how to print screen shots without printing 6 different pages?

ok so i am taking someone to court for some money that she owes me, i payed a downpayment for her to watch my kids till the end of the school semester but yesterday she decided that she wouldn't watch my kids that she would find a job instead, she also decided not to return my money and also says that i owed her the money that i gave her, i have facebook messages of her telling me that she is fine with me paying her in advance and of her coming to pick up the money and still wanting to watch my kids 2 weeks after "i still supposedly owed her back payment" I did all the screen shots and everything to prove my case but my printer is printing 6 different pages when all i really want is the area where the actual messages are, I don't want any of the side toolbars but they are printing too and it's a lot of wasted ink, could someone please tell me how to get the facebook messages to print so that it won't look like I tried to edit any of the messages. thankyou and sorry for having to read the whole background, but it was necessary to see my point of view.

Favorite Answer

If you're using Windows Vista/7, use Snipping Tool. It's listed under accessories in the start menu. If you're using a different version of Windows, you can press the print screen key (sometimes labeled 'prt sc," "prnt scr," etc.) and then paste that into a photo editor. If you're using a Mac, Command-Shift-4 will allow you to select a portion of the screen to capture.

If you just want a part of the information, try this doing it this way

Open up the what you want to print

Left click and highlight either part or the whole area you want printed

Right click the highlighted area and click print preview

Change the box "As laid out on screen" to "As selected on screen" doing this will let you print all or part depending on what is highlighted

In the box Shrink to fit, change it to increase or reduce the size font that you want to use

Click print, and go to Page Range, and make sure you add a dot to SELECT

Click print

If there change into trust contained in the start of the relationship and some thing or someone threw a monkey wrench in on your relationship course inflicting there to be mis-trust, then you definitely could base your emotions on the precedence as an entire. Did you play a area contained in the precedence or were you in uncomplicated words occurring about your each day undemanding? Did you've open communication or were their secrets and techniques both of you've been preserving? Did some thing that happened push the guy in question over the aspect? that is not in simple terms black and white right here. in case you had trust contained in the start and also you fairly love this human being, you'll supply them the probability to re-teach that the trust may be there back. of route you'll want time, and to continuously ascertain what the different human being says and does. sure, this sucks, inspite of the undeniable fact that it will be worth it in case you surely pick to stay on your relationship. the picture of there are diverse degrees and kinds of love, there are diverse degrees and kinds of trust. you could set the bar in this by potential of determining in simple terms how prepared you're to positioned your self available. enable a tiny little bit of room for failure before each little thing, because it really is organic to stumble. in my opinion you could fairly love without finished trust, yet you could not completely open your heart and soul as a lot as someone you do not experience chance-free with. i recognize from own experience that it really is achieveable for the guy longing to be relied on to change into truthful back, in many circumstances extra so than before. i trust this has each little thing to do with how loved that human being felt/feels besides as how chance-free they experience besides. no one which is attempting to do the right ingredient needs to experience like it will be in ineffective, enormously in the experience that they were certainly pushed over the aspect in to illogical questioning that brought with reference to the mis-trust to start up.