Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

good thinking sci-fi film?

Looking for a good thinking sci-fi film like moon or 2001. Nothing horror related like alien or any of that bs, want an intellectual film featured in space without the gore.

Thanks

p.s. also love films dealing with the human condition (the reason i loved space and solaris)

I really don't know that many sci-fi films but I loved Starman by John Carpenter (I think). Its not filmed in space or anything but its about an alien. I found it quite sad to be honest. Maybe Armageddon? That has some space shots in it. That's also a bit sad though. Sorry if they're not what you were looking for

The Matrix Trilogy

The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Apollo 18.

-demons will land their ufo ships on the streets and will invite people to be healed. whoever goes in, comes out a zombie.

-80 foot dinosaurs will come out through lakes and sinkholes to eat us.

-evil red-eye antichrist with white powder on his face will come to power. this clown is gay. whoever worships this clown, goes to hell.

-evil electronic 666 tattoo by lasers with small grey world passport will become mandatory. whoever gets it, goes to hell.

-whoever gets chipped is easily tracked to get lasered. so, avoid getting lasered by not getting chipped.

1)demons have 4 ufo bases:

a)moon

b)inside mountain kailas

c)underneath mariana trench (atlantis is here)

d)lake baikal

2)airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus.

3)ufos are powered by diamonds.

4)whoever goes inside a ufo ship to be healed by demons, comes out a zombie