Is a liver mass dangerous? Can it be healed?

We just found out my grandma has a liver mass, is it really dangerous? I'm really worried about it..

From your experience.. Have people died?:(

Is there hope for my grandma to live after surgery or any of that stuff?:/

Favorite Answer

It depends on what is causing the mass. The mass could be from a number of things. Fat deposits, cysts, the liver has to strain all the toxins and other drugs out of the body. Hepatitis and cancer can also cause masses in the live, worms and other parasites. I had a mass from Hepatitis C and they told me I had six months to live...With prayers and herbs I killed the virus..there is always hope..but God created these bodies to live for so long and then to let go so those coming after us will have room to grow. I expect to go before the rest of my children, already lost one. A parent never wants to out live their children. I have Christ in my heart so when I go I know where I am going. I will pray that she is given all the time she needs to get what she has unfinished ....finished. I pray also for those who are left, it is they that will feel the loss of someone they truly love. Find out what is causing it and pray..Love from another wanderer through this life.

A liver mass usually means a cancer of the liver. If the mass is non cancerous and not too large they can usually be removed safely and will rarely return.

It depends on what the mass actually is.

It is dangerous as it can make breathing difficult/stop it completely.

People have died from it, but most people live

It is definitely possible for your grandma to live after the surgery, as long as there are no major complications in removing it or no major complications after the surgery

• sarah

Yes there is hope for her. Ask the doctor if she could be given milk thistle to heal her liver. It really works

Source(s): Am a nurse
  • kroell

we are able to’t inform you what to anticipate once you haven’t informed us your prognosis. The well being practitioner who ordered those exams might have lengthy gone over the outcomes with you – what did they say? you will in no way be observed an oncologist except you're clinically determined with maximum cancers.