Every art of Eskrima / Kali Arnis had different ways of 12 striking and blocking technique, but since you ask these things, then I will comply on this according to your post.
Basic blocking has many applications, not just 6 that you are trying to know, but I will list some of those important and different blocks.
1. Blocking to the attack from elbow, shoulder, jaw and temple (right side).
2. Blocking to the attack from elbow, shoulder, jaw and temple (left side).
3. Blocking to the attack at the center of the head.
4. Blocking to the attack at the lower center of the body (stomach).
5. Blocking to the attack at the middle of the of the body (chest / solar plexus)
6. Blocking to the attack at lower part of the body (legs or knees).
1. Left elbow
2. Right collar bone
3. Left collar bone
4. Right shoulder
5. Solar Plexus
7. Right Jaw
8. Left shoulder
9. Right temple
10. Left temple
11. Right lower part of the ear
12. Center of the head (crown)
. . . . . . . .