If you ignore a virgo man will he come back?

Okay so I'm a Scorpio woman with my moon in Pisces and He is a Virgo man with moon in Pisces as well. We got into a relationship about three weeks ago and everything was amazing. He constantly told everyone how happy I made him, how perfect we are together. He told me I was the best thing that ever happened to him. He made me feel like the only woman in the room. He even told me he was starting to fall in love with me. Two weeks go by and one day he breaks plans with me last minute while I'm on my way to go see him. After that, he changed. He was distant, didn't answer my texts for 3 days then he popped up after he saw the picture i sent him when I cut my hair the way he suggested. He apologized for disappearing and told me he had been feeling under the weather. He mentioned he would call me the next day to talk about things he and his father discussed about his second job. The next day comes and not a word from him, I texted him in the morning and called him later in the after noon and didn't get a response. I decided i've had it with his games and told him this wasn't going to work out if he continued to ignore me. After going back and forth he reluctantly agreed and followed by saying "you're right I'm sorry but it's not going to work " so i decided to agree also and say "Alright I'm sorry too" then he responded " ): It won't work at this point in time at least..." then he said " ****." and I still haven't responded. This was two days ago, I still really want him back and I need to know if I'm doing things right to get him back.

Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

tldr but yes, that typically works with virgo

Have you lost the love of your life and need to learn how to get your ex back? It's an emotional time and often it seems the harder you try to smooth things over and work things out the worse it gets. Before you make another mistake and finish things for good you need to find out just what to do. If you lost the love of your life and want that person back, you need the Magic of Making Up.

We all know of people who have broken up and then got back together. But I bet right now you wish you knew their secret. Getting back together can happen - there is a way - a strategy if you will - that's learnable. Even though the people you thought of who got back together may not have intended to follow 'the' strategy, they did - by accident. Now wouldn't you like to know just what they did?

Right now if you were to see or talk to your ex on the phone, the chances of your saying just the right thing at the right time - by accident are quite frankly slim to none. You need a plan. You need a map to show you just where you want to go and what you want to accomplish so when you next see or speak with your ex you say all the right things and deliver just the right message.

https://gitber.im/get-ex-back-fast

Source(s): Gitber - Make Different Choices
  • Jaimee

Getting your ex back takes time as well as patience. You must keep a level head because chances are if you do not remain calm, you will more than likely make a mistake which will cost you dearly in getting your ex back. If you are not the one who ended the relationship, you will need to give your ex time. But if you are patient, you will get your ex back. Of course, there are other things you must also do to accomplish it.

If you want to learn the most effective approach to successful reuniting with your ex visit

https://tinyurl.im/Qhbqy

Im a capricorn and im going throught the same exact thing with a virgo myself...We was so close and he would stay nights at my house for months....We wasn't committed but it felt like we was...well, he had a ski trip planned and he didn't tell me about it....I guess he felt guilty bc after that he disappeared on me...he wouldn't pick up his phone nor answer my texts...I would call him from all different numbers but he wouldn't pick up....one day i he picked up the phone, we talked and that was it....I tried calling him back after that but he wouldn't pick up....yesterday he called me out of the bloom....he asked how i was feeling and i lied and told him i was okay...he said you dont sound like it, we talked briefly and then hung up....after reading your post i called him and he picked up....he asked me why i called him blocked and i told him bc when i call with my number shown you dont pick up....he said he would've picked up....I dont know about these virgos but i really like him a lot....

• Nakia1 year agoReport

They are ****** individuals frfr I don't understand them hell I don't even think they understand themselves ... They just plain old ****** up

I had a broken heart for almost two months. I couldn't eat properly and my life was just going straight to the drain… but as soon as I applied this strategies, my ex came running back to me in a matter of weeks. I can’t even thank you enough for this...

When a Virgo man plays games with you like this, it means he's not fully committed. Virgo men are distant from strangers by nature, but if they aren't upfront and honest, then they have something going on in their lives preventing them from being totally honest with you. It could be emotional baggage, it could be something they saw/heard that they didn't like, but wouldn't mention to you; it could even be ties to another female, like an ex coming back into the picture or him feeling interested in someone else. Something fishy is definitely going on, but because he's not the type of person who can communicate or be honest with you, i don't think it's worth pursuing. I know that's easier said than done, especially since there's always the possibility of it working out, but trust me, it would be a rocky, dramatic, dishonest road with this guy if he can't be upfront from the getgo. Virgos are sweethearts when they wanna be, but they can be emotionally unstable and bring you along for the ride with mindgames and the hot/cold thing.

Go find yourself a nice Cancer or Taurus. :)

Source(s): Pisces sun with LOTS of Virgo experience.

Text messaging solves all of these problems and its one of the best ways to get your ex back. When you use text messages you're able to do so much more that you might not have been able to do over the phone or in person.

You'll be able to communicate all of your feelings without the fear of an immediate reaction from the other person.

You can be sure that all your messages are going to be received no matter how busy the other person is.

You can get a real dialogue going with your ex in order to discuss what went wrong and what you can do in order to fix things.

Go to : https://shortly.im/gXDTO

Go to : https://shortly.im/gXDTO

• Pamela

If there's anything that hurts more than getting dumped, it's the feeling of total detachment or disinterest from your ex boyfriend or girlfriend. One minute you're dating and seeing each other every day, and the next minute your ex seems cold, distant, and totally uninterested in hearing from you. So what gives?

What goes on in your ex's mind after they break up with you?

Before you can go about getting your ex back, you need to understand the basics of breakup mechanics. This means you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and start looking at things from your ex's perspective, with a level head and a clear mind. Right now, things aren't exactly as they seem. Although your ex can seem wholly uninterested in contact right now, it certainly doesn't mean that he or she doesn't still have feelings for you.

Breaking up is tough on the both of you. Your exboyfriend or exgirlfriend might seem carefree and callous right now, but this is usually a wall put forth to cover some very deep-seeded emotions. The bonds you formed while dating didn't happen overnight... they took months or even years to develop. By the same token, your ex's feelings for you aren't going to disappear at the drop of a hat, despite what it may outwardly look like at the moment.

To sum it up? Your ex still has feelings for you after the breakup. But the easiest way to keep the breakup going is for them to bury or ignore these feelings, and to detach from you as quickly and completely as possible. This is why your ex won't return your phone calls, answer your emails, or otherwise engage you in any form of contact right now. At the moment, they're too busy trying to keep you at arm's length so they can fully process the breakup.

Getting Your Ex To Want You Back - First Moves

An important thing most people don't realize is that getting back together is a two-way street. It's not enough to want your boyfriend or girlfriend back with every part of your heart and soul... you need to make your ex want YOU as well. Until that happens, reversing your breakup just won't be possible. Focusing on what your ex wants is a lot more important than focusing only on what you're trying to achieve.

To make your ex want you, the first thing you need to do is withdraw. The reason for this is simple: your ex needs to miss you before they can start wanting you back. Ever since the breakup, there's already a void in your exboyfriend or exgirlfriend's life where you used to be. There are things you used to do, places you used to go, and daily routines that no longer exist since he or she broke up with you.

Playing upon that, you can get your ex to miss you very quickly, even when they don't seem interested. The only problem with this is you can screw it up very easily through unwanted contact. Calling, texting, emailing, or even showing up to see your ex boyfriend or girlfriend are all counterproductive to the process of getting them back. Your ex won't ever start missing you if you're still always around, which is why going away and becoming a complete mystery to them is so important right now.

Essentially, you want your ex to think that you've moved on without them, as if the breakup hasn't affected you one bit. You want your ex worried about losing you, both as a friend or a potential fallback just in case they made a mistake by breaking things off. The less your ex knows about your post-breakup life, the more they'll be interested in hearing from you again. And the longer you can go without making any form of contact, the more you're piquing your ex boyfriend or girlfriend's interest.

Other ways to get your ex to call you

Making your ex come back to you is far, far better than running back to them. The less needy and desperate you seem, the greater your chances for successfully fixing your breakup. And best of all? When your ex comes looking for you, the new relationship you forge will be ten times stronger than if you were the one who chased after them. This is why it's always better to get your ex to call you, contact you, or seek you out... rather than the other way around.

So what does it mean when your ex is ignoring you? Not as much as you think it does. There are some very fast methods and techniques for turning the tide of your breakup, and for getting your ex to chase YOU. Learning what these are can make the difference between losing your ex for good or getting back in their arms again.

https://bitly.im/oRLrx

Have you ever asked yourself why you find things like this so fascinating? The reason, I suspect, is because down inside you feel uncertain and nervous about the future and think these things might help you feel more confident.

But this is precisely why I urge you to put your trust in God alone for the future. As I have often said, predictions like these about the future are almost never on target (or else they are too vague to really mean anything). Why build your life around them or get your guidance from them? They are only a substitute for the guidance you really need—which is from God.

My other concern, however, is one that I hope you will take very seriously. These things may seem innocent and amusing at first—but it's easy to get more and more fascinated with them, and eventually become involved in occult practices that are not from God.

Don't be misled: Occult practices are not from God, but from spiritual forces opposed to God. Instead, put your faith and trust in Christ. When we know Him, we know we are safely in His hands no matter what the future holds. The Bible is right: "When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists ... should not a people inquire of their God?" (Isaiah 8:19).

http://peacewithgod.jesus.net/