Song that uses airport terminal background noise?

I've literally spent hours searching for a song I was into about a year ago which starts with the chatter and white noise of an airport terminal. I don't remember the artist or the lyrics, unfortunately, but the singing was subdued, the lyrics pensive, and the band was along the lines of others such as Daphne loves Derby, The Scene Aesthetic, Jack's Mannequin, Mae, Sherwood, The Audition etc. I listened to the song together with A Year on an Airplane (Daphne loves Derby) and Bruised (Jack's Mannequin). The song is neither new, nor popular, so I'm not really expecting an answer, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Thanks!

Best Answer

The only song i can think of that involves aeroplanes/airports, would have to be "Turbulence-Lil'John", and "Airplanes-B.O.B"...im sorry if one of these is not what you were looking for :(

Source(s): BRAINS :P