Will Obama be much more harsher to Israel in a second term when he no longer is concerned with re-election?

What do you make of Alan Dershowitz claim that Media Matters & ACP are being used to attack support for Israel?

Are people like Alan Dershowitz and Ed Koch on to something?

Is Obama campaign using surrogates like Media Matters and American Center for Progress to attack anyone who protects Israel by publicly questioning their loyalty to USA?

Favorite Answer

if given a second term, which thank God is unlikely , he would abandon Israel all together and back Hamas all the way

Source(s): Paul Grass, PhD Level 7 YA user/if in doubt check the level out May God bless you ,the USA and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelosi & Reid

"Is Obama campaign using surrogates like Media Matters and American Center for Progress to attack anyone who protects Israel by publicly questioning their loyalty to USA?"

What specifically did Media Matters or American Center for Progress say that questions the loyalty to the US of those who protect Israel?

"Will Obama be much more harsher to Israel in a second term when he no longer is concerned with re-election?"

He's not harsh on Israel now.

We will find out if and when it happens. I am not a Zionist and my chief concern is for the US and her interests not Israel or the Middle East in general. I do understand Dershowitz's and Koch's concern,I just don't share it.

I am more worried about what he might do when he realizes that he is not going to win the 2012 election.

• Di

He will be harsher to everyone who doesn't toe the line.

of course ,he's anti semitic;once the iranian nuclear issue is defused,he'll throw them to the wolves...it's simple,the blacks hate the jews

your suppposed to be a smart guy...............which means you should know that obama will only be in power for 1 term

He will govern accordingly. He knows how to do that.

"more harsher"???

*SIGH*

Do they even teach English in schools anymore?

I hope so.