What do you think of companies that lobby for Tax Breaks in excess of $23,000,000.00 per year?

Google NetJets/Berkshire Hathaway or check Huffington Post. YA doesn't want you to see it.

I thought Warren Buffet wanted to pay MORE Taxes???

Vulcan......ARE YOU RETARDED? Berk/Hath & NetJets are OBAMAs lap dog Warren Buffets. FOX has nothing to do with it check out Huffington Post! Are they Conservative too?

Favorite Answer

I tried to lobby for a free tank of gas but Obama said I should sign a mortgage to buy a $41,000 electric car. "But hey, it's backed by the full faith and credit of the Federal government!"

But then he wanted me to pay excise tax on it and claimed he could force me to buy insurance.

So I backed off, thinking it was a bad deal.

Berkshire/Hathaway belongs to Warren Buffet and is not a lap dog for the president and Mr. Buffet does want to pay more taxes.

As for companies lobbying for tax breaks for people making $23 million a year, I think we all know why this country is in so much debt.

One thing hasn't changed, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

All past friends of Baby Bush.... That's why they bought the Supreme Court to put that horrid little turd in our White House... so you could pay the Big Corporations Big Juicy Republican Tax Cuts.

And you still have morons defending this.... FOX FAKE "News" propaganda really works!!!

• ms.

they're giants, looking down on the rest of us... they are so big, they can't even go lobby themselves, they have to send lobby-bots to washington just to fit their agendas into the room! LOL :)

they are happy to make and spend and make and spend... they are "gods" leading the world in a huge delusion~ or at least trying to! ha!

We have the 2nd highest corporate taxes in the world. Is that right? I am for giving them a lot more.

Source(s): Worked for 41 years.