Charlie asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Do you support the Virginia ultrasound mandate?

Why aren't Tea Party Patriots taking it to the street in Virginia to protest the new government mandate forcing women to buy unwanted and unnecessary medical services? Have we now taken hypocrisy to a new level in Amurika?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/03/08/v...

Update:

Germanicus - Mandates to stop abortion good. Mandates to provide care to uninsured accident victims bad. Does that sum up your position?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

yes, I support it

anything like that that will reduce or eliminate abortions is good

EDIT:

I never said I was against mandates to provide care to uninsured accident victims; in fact, if anyone is against it, it is you because you want no care for the victims of abortion--even though abortions are worse than accidents in most cases

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

That's up to the people of Virginia. If they don't like the law, they can put pressure on their legislature, and the governor to have that law removed. If they don't care enough to have that law changed, there's no reason for residents of other states to help their cause.

• 8 years ago

So you're ranting about an unnecessary medical service taking place before another unnecessary medical service? And you don't see the hypocrisy in that?

• 8 years ago

I find the hypocricy in republicans very disturbing...

the fact of the matter is, who is going to pay for all these ultrasounds?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

What about the Constitution? Why aren't they defending the Constitution?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No. Women should just refuse and sue their doctors. It will be repealed or ignored.

• 8 years ago

They are learning from Obama

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.