Charlie asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Do you support the Virginia ultrasound mandate?

Why aren't Tea Party Patriots taking it to the street in Virginia to protest the new government mandate forcing women to buy unwanted and unnecessary medical services? Have we now taken hypocrisy to a new level in Amurika?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/03/08/v...

Germanicus - Mandates to stop abortion good. Mandates to provide care to uninsured accident victims bad. Does that sum up your position?

Best Answer

yes, I support it

anything like that that will reduce or eliminate abortions is good

EDIT:

I never said I was against mandates to provide care to uninsured accident victims; in fact, if anyone is against it, it is you because you want no care for the victims of abortion--even though abortions are worse than accidents in most cases

• Mike W

That's up to the people of Virginia. If they don't like the law, they can put pressure on their legislature, and the governor to have that law removed. If they don't care enough to have that law changed, there's no reason for residents of other states to help their cause.

So you're ranting about an unnecessary medical service taking place before another unnecessary medical service? And you don't see the hypocrisy in that?

I find the hypocricy in republicans very disturbing...

the fact of the matter is, who is going to pay for all these ultrasounds?

What about the Constitution? Why aren't they defending the Constitution?

No. Women should just refuse and sue their doctors. It will be repealed or ignored.

They are learning from Obama