Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsDiabetes · 8 years ago

Does this sound like I may have type 1 diabetes?

I am constantly thirsty, like I can never get enough. And every single time I take a bite of food, I feel extremely dehydrated. Whenever I eat something I go through a huge glass of water. Also, I have to pee alllll the time. But the only thing is it is only usually at night that I have to go. I have a really hard time trying to sleep when I am constantly going to the bathroom. Also, I feel constant fatigue and ill, and whenever I am at work I always have my customers tell me that I don't look good and look really rundown. The other day I almost passed out, I was walking into my room and all of a sudden my vision went black and i could feel my body swaying back and forth and next thing i new i was on the ground, but i don't think i lost consciousness. Also, I don't know if this applies to being diabetic but whenever I eat I feel extremely light headed and even more tired, I have to lay down and close my eyes for like 10 to 20 minutes until the light headiness goes away? Also, if this doesn't sound like diabetes would else could it be? I used to be anemic but I have been taken pills for that ever since i found out so i don't think that is what it is.

Best Answer

Carly, you need to go to the doctor right now. These are the classic symptoms of Type one diabetes. If you have it, which I think you do, you are at risk for or already in diabetic ketoacidosis which can be life threatening.

I was diagnosed in january and had pretty similar experiences.

Source(s): Type one

1

Source(s): Two Weeks Diabetes Cure - http://DiabetesCure.raiwi.com/?ZGUo
  • John W

Well, you should see a Doctor whether or not you're diabetic. If you're not, you should see a Doctor to find out what your symptom are coming from and if you are diabetic, you need to discuss treatments.

Your symptoms aren't entirely consistent with diabetes. The thirst, urination, fatigue and feeling ill are typical symptoms of untreated diabetes but the reputation that diabetics have for passing out and being light headed are due to taking too much diabetes medication or insulin. Unless you've been taking certain medications like Glyburides or taking insulin, the fainting would not likely be related to diabetes. Some people do get faint and dizzy with high glucose levels but that would be rare, it's usually low glucose levels that cause that. It is possible that your pancreas over produces insulin after a meal and the you would get dizzy, faint and light headed in about two hours after a meal, that would be reactive hypoglycemia.

If the dizziness goes away when you lie down for a while then it's likely to be vasovagal syncope, also known as the common faint. It's triggered by fear, anxiety and stress that builds up within you so you may not be able to associate to any single source of anxiety or stress, a simple scent can set it off.

2

Source(s): My Diabetes Cured Completely - http://DiabetesGoFar.com/?bUxc

There is a lot of stuff on the internet that is basically fat-shaming diabetics for causing their own diabetes with their bad diet and lack of exercise and general lack of moral fibre. A lot of this stuff is written by non-doctors, often with a supplement or diet or training plan to sell that they claim will completely cure diabetes if only people stick to it.

I read this interesting book https://tr.im/1VsJQ that gave me a lot of useful tips about my disease and also a different perspective on the best therapeutical approach. I think you should read it too.

If you’ve been diagnosed with diabetes, it’s very important that you learn all you can about your disease and the treatment options available to you. Learn here https://tr.im/m1P3q

One way to approach diabetes is to use integrative holistic medicine, also known as alternative medicine, a medical specialty that focuses on caring for the whole person, treating and preventing disease, and empowering patients to create conditions for optimal health.

Sounds really like diabetes.I`m gonna tell what is diabetes.Due to the different clinical picture, today there are several forms (types) of diabetes.

Kid diabetes (of 0-14 years)

juvenile Diabetes (of 15-24 years)

adult diabetes (of 25-64)

,,Senile" diabetes (0f 65-end of your life)

Doctors experts are differ more of some types of sygar disease.

Endocrine diabetes, diseases related to the internal glands (endocrine glands).

Pancreatic diabetes, is associated with diseases of the pancreas (pancreatic).

Iatrogenic diabetes, which occurs in patients treated with certain types of pills.

Liver (hepatogeni) diabetes in patients with severe liver damage.

Diabetes - Type 1 (insulin-dependent)

Type 1 is the most severe form of diabetes and occurs because the cells of the pancreas (beta cells) in a very

small quantity of products, or does not produce insulin.

It can occur in all ages, but in most cases are found in children and adolescents.

Insulin treatment is applied from the first day.Strick (self) control, diet and physical activity are essential

part of therapy.About insulin therapy can read more under the section insulin.

Diabetes - Type 2

Type 2 is the most common form of diabetes,both in ourselves and the world.

The pancreas of people with Type 2 produce insulin, but in insufficient quantity, or the organism is created

resistance (immunity) to the hormone insulin.

It is encountered in all ages, but in most adults (after 40 years), obese and elderly people.

Modern way of living and a daily rate of shooting developing this type of diabetes.

The therapy is combined - just diet, or diet and oral hypoglycaemic agents (tablets pills), herbal teas along

with an aid, in all cases with moderate physical activity.

If this therapy does not show favorable results, apply to insulin therapy, with the possibility of inclusion and

antidiabetics pills.

Neuropathy is just a unpleasant disease but with the guide of Dr. Randall Labrum, Neuropathy Solution, a guide you will find here https://tr.im/OMaPf you can remove thermosetting pain that illness trigger it.

In the event that you follow all the procedure alternatives shown in Neuropathy Solution guide precisely your head will release hormones, or “pleased chemicals”, and these will help you fight pain and relieve stress.

The Neuropathy Solution does not have a lot of idea, just useful assistance that you could put to function immediately.

Sounds exactly like diabetes. sorry to tell you this.

Source(s): Diabetic for 14 years...i was 11 when i had those same symptoms.