Will Obama punish Israel if they stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons? Are surrogates Media Matters & ACP...?

Will Obama punish Israel if they stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons?

Is Obama campaign using surrogates Media Matters and American Center for Progress trying minimize political fallout by attacking anyone in Democrat party who takes hawkish stance as being un-American and valuing loyalty to Israel above loyalty to USA?

Will media try to silence Ed Koch's campaign to stop Obama?

Will media try to silence Alan Dershowitz effort to re-mobilize support for Israel against White House radicalism?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The official position of the Democrat party is pro terrorist.

I don't know why any self respecting Jew would vote for Obama.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Israels own intelligence community has outspoken opposition of an Israeli conflict with Iran, but if US officials do anything except rattle sabers with rhetoric endorsing aggressive military measures against Iran they are criticized by conservative media.

The Koch brothers campaign through super pac contributions to use negative ads against Obama is hardly secret or relevant as an issue.

Considering that Israel needs US support more than the US needs Israel as an ally, I personally think that the entire issue is overblown.

• Ciph
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

mediamatters doesn't "silence" media outlets as much as reprint what they said. How's linking to a video of what FOX said "silencing" FOX? I love this mediamatters red herring you're all obsessed with.

Do you have any idea how many more search hits media matters must get because of your weird obsession? Most people have never heard of the site until you guys start talking.

I certainly never hear anyone except from the right wing ever mention media matters.

"Smart Guy" indeed :P

• 8 years ago

The US will never punish Israel for sh**, they own you mofos.

Source(s): AIPAC & decades of US-Israeli relations
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

No, only an idiot would believe so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.