Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Do you wear the cheap NBA jerseys of New York Knicks #17 Jeremy Lin?

As you know,a Chinese Superstar appeared on NBA after Yao. He scoring over 20 points, is averaging 27.25 points, 8.25 assists again in the past 4 consecutive games.But do you ware the Knicks #17 Jeremy Lin Jerseys already?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course,i am the huge fan of knicks and i collected every colors of the Jeremy Lin jerseys,blue,white,black and green.Also i bought the all black youth one for my son from this website http://www.2012-cheapjerseys.com

• 6 years agoReport

JERRMY LIN JERSEY FROM CHINAESE DIFFICULT TO BUY ,BUT THIS SITE WILL FIX IT : http://www.cheapjerseynfls.com/

cheap and nice .

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

all of us has a bad game each and every so often. did not Kobe Bryant flow 7/23 against the Raptors? yet he have been given the final 2d field objective, did not he? merely like Lin have been given an considerable unfastened throw previous due against the Wolves. you don't comprehend that he's being effectual in a time in the season the place the two perfect gamers are out. The turnovers take place once you're a rookie. no one says he's appropriate. He has plenty to income and gets extra advantageous.

• 5 years ago

Buy nba Jerseys Online

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Jeremy Lin jersey is now difficult to buy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I don't wear fake jerseys

• 8 years ago

YES,,I'LL WEAR GREG ODENS JERSEY EVEN

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.