Who is this female stand-up comedian?

I was watching this female comedian perform her stand-up act on Just for Laughs and I can't remember her name and I really wanted to look up more material by this person or something.

All I can discribe about her is that she is white has long straight brown hair(maybe black). Her voice kind of reminded me of Elaine from Seinfield. A lot of her jokes if not all of her act was one liners. So she would be like saying a sentence *pause* then reveal the last part of the sentence taking what seemed innocent and turning it into a punch line or w/e.

My memory is kind of foggy but I think I can remember one of her jokes. She said: "So, I just got a new boyfriend and he has a 2 year old............................mentality."

After saying the punch line of "mentality" she would be kind of quick to continue the next sentence kind of as if hiding what she just said. It was so well told which is why I need to hear more from this person.

The only other thing I can really remember is that she was wearing blackish clothes. Hopefully someone is familiar with this comedian, I just hate not being able to find something I know is out there somewhere.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Laura Kightlinger. She's hilarious.

"I love it when I go out to dinner and the man pays.....for sex"

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Who is this female stand-up comedian?

I was watching this female comedian perform her stand-up act on Just for Laughs and I can't remember her name and I really wanted to look up more material by this person or something.

All I can discribe about her is that she is white has long straight brown hair(maybe black). Her voice...

Source(s): female stand comedian: https://biturl.im/PDvjA
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

I don't think you're sexist for saying that. I agree with you. I find more men funny than women. That being said, I saw an extremely talented comedian (a woman) live and she was awesome. I wish I could remember her name now, but that is the only time I have found a woman hilarious. I do find Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Seinfeld) funny, but overall men seem to be the funnier ones as comedians and I'm still unsure of why that is. Maybe people secretly think of women as the more sensible ones in society. In my opinion, boys are given more permission to act sillier than girls as children. Parents expect boys to act rowdy, but expect young girls to behave cute and well-mannered. That behaviour could translate into adulthood too. Maybe people think guys naturally act goofier than women and so on a stage they are taken more seriously as comedians. It's a good question you asked.

• 8 years ago

I like Just for Laughs, but do not know who you are talking about. {maybe are you thinking about the one that is deaf??}

See if JFL has a page and a synopsis of their shows, and maybe you will recognize her name if you happen to see it. - - better, maybe there will be pictures.

or google female Canadian comedians, then female American comedians <- if you have lots of spare time, or are really determined, lol.

happy hunting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.