Who is this female stand-up comedian?

I was watching this female comedian perform her stand-up act on Just for Laughs and I can't remember her name and I really wanted to look up more material by this person or something. All I can discribe about her is that she is white has long straight brown hair(maybe black). Her voice kind of reminded me... show more I was watching this female comedian perform her stand-up act on Just for Laughs and I can't remember her name and I really wanted to look up more material by this person or something.

All I can discribe about her is that she is white has long straight brown hair(maybe black). Her voice kind of reminded me of Elaine from Seinfield. A lot of her jokes if not all of her act was one liners. So she would be like saying a sentence *pause* then reveal the last part of the sentence taking what seemed innocent and turning it into a punch line or w/e.

My memory is kind of foggy but I think I can remember one of her jokes. She said: "So, I just got a new boyfriend and he has a 2 year old............................mentality...
After saying the punch line of "mentality" she would be kind of quick to continue the next sentence kind of as if hiding what she just said. It was so well told which is why I need to hear more from this person.

The only other thing I can really remember is that she was wearing blackish clothes. Hopefully someone is familiar with this comedian, I just hate not being able to find something I know is out there somewhere.