Help Legalize Gay Marriage in Arkansas?

I have prepared a document which can be filed in the US District Court under Act 42 U.S. Section 1983 which will force the Supremem Court of Arkansas to take a stance on the constitutionality of the current marriage laws in Arkansas listed under Arkansas Code Annotated Title 9 section 11. It is very thurough and i would like any interested person to get involved either by contacting the page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/GayMarriageInArkansas or by contacting me myself on facebook you can search me by looking for Marshall Brown or uzanvaar@yahoo.com. Below is what i intend to file once i have atleast a hundred people or so willing to be co-plaintiff's. I am willing to take care of everything myself and have more than passing previous involvement with suits of this nature against the state and municipalities. Together we can bring change to Arkansas.This is only a small portion of what i will be filing, I cannot copy such a large text to this forum

Comes now the Plaintiff(s), Rickey Marshall Brown et al., and their claim for Declaratory Judgement against the State of Arkansas involving the unconstitutional violation of homosexual freedom of association, equal protection and due process rights granted by the U.S. Constitution amendments 1,5, 9 and 14; and Arkansas Constitution Article 2 sections 2, 3, 18 and 29. By the current Marriage Statutes under Arkansas Code Annotated Sections 9-11-101 et seq., in that Marriage Statues only allow for the union of man and woman, declaring same-sex marriages to be void and specifically declaring same sex couples will not be recognized as married or entitled to the privileges, benefits, and protections of marriage.

Plaintiff(s) now set for the reasons for which such statutes are unconstitutional and cannot stand in a society of free persons:

1. Voids marriages between same sex persons arbitrarily without due process (See: Loving v Virginia, 388 IS 1, 87 S.Ct. 1817, 18 L.Ed.2d 101 (1967));

2. Denies a specific class (homosexual/same sex couples) the right of freedom of association by not allowing said class marriage rights even though class shares qualities distinctive to family relationships, such as relative smallness and seclusion from others in critical aspects of relationship (See: McCabe v Sharrett, 12 P.3d 1558 (1994)):

3. Unduly infringes upon the privacy of homosexual class by prohibiting homosexuals liberties the exercise of which would not directly injure society (See: Commonwealth v Wasson, 842 SW.2d 487 (ky., 1992) (quoting Commonwealth v Campbell, 133 KY 50, 117 SW 383, 386 (1909));

4. Identifies persons by a specific trait then denies them protection riasing inevitable inference that it is born of animostiy toward the class affected (See: Romer v Evans, 517 US 625, 116 S.Ct. 1620, 134 L.Ed.2d 855 (1996)); and

5. Imposes a special disability upon homosexual class alone by forbidding them the safeguards others may seek without restraint (See: Romer v Evans, 116 S.Ct. 1620 (1996)).

Favorite Answer

Read the bible.

You are always free to move to a place where it is accepted.