Black people in the Bible. Why are some Christians logic so flawed?

Where did black people come from if Adam and Eve were white? This question has been asked several times and the same 2 answers keep coming up. Popular Answer 1. Genesis 4:15 - The LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. -- Supposedly the mark on Cain is that he is now black. Assuming... show more Where did black people come from if Adam and Eve were white? This question has been asked several times and the same 2 answers keep coming up.

Popular Answer 1. Genesis 4:15 - The LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. -- Supposedly the mark on Cain is that he is now black. Assuming he was born ‘otherwise’. This makes no sense whatsoever.

Popular Answer 2. Genesis 9:25 - he said, Noah curses Canaan. –Now Canaan is black too? What was he before? --This would directly conflict with the older set of black people from Cain’s.

Which answer is it? One answer cancels out the other either way. It makes no sense.

In addition to the fact that no color was mentioned on Adam and Eve or anybody in the Bible.

How or why can some people believe this?
Update: Blood of Jesus saves - I have the book of enoch. I've read it several times and we had a reading party with it at work in the cafeteria. Nothing of the sort was mentioned. Where does it say that? Also, Noah was not mentioned by name but I know it was him.
Update 2: @J - Drop the attitude. I'm trying to make a point to some people who use the bible as a reason for racism and to do things to others. It goes all kinds of ways. Either answer or take a hike!
Update 3: @Kaganate - Thank you for answering the question and sharing your insight. I agree with what you've said.
Update 4: @God of my salvation - It is flawed to take a biblical charachter and label him black and then use it to justify slavery and everything someone wants to do to a nother human being. How is that not flawed. Also, I said some christians. If you took offense, maybe you fit that cataegory of 'some christians'.
Update 5: @Joe P - I never assumed they were white. My point is, they could have been green with yellow polks dots. We don't know. but some people assume they were white and that black people can only exist from a curse. That is my point of how someone can believe such a thing. If you read my question you'd see I... show more @Joe P - I never assumed they were white. My point is, they could have been green with yellow polks dots. We don't know. but some people assume they were white and that black people can only exist from a curse. That is my point of how someone can believe such a thing.

If you read my question you'd see I asked, "How can someone believe such a thing" meaning that I don't.