? asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

What colour eye shadow matches red lipstick?

This is for my wedding dress which is white with a red bow. My eyes are blackish brown. My hair is black and curly and I have brown skin.

• Rumah
    Best Answer

all shades of brown ,gold and peach...hope this helps

To match a red lipstick, the best eye shadow is always gold-glittery!

Depending on how dark the lipstick is, you may want to change your color to a more bronzed golden. I also think that gold accents your skin color!

Good Luck!

If it's for a dressy occasion go for the darker smoky eye blacks and greys.. Or to give you that fifties-look just use black eyeliner on ur eyelid with a cat eye flick towards the end. Both will look nice :)

Source(s): Beauty therapist with make up qualification

I believe natural, nude would look good on you. Since the red is already an eye catching color, try to tone it down a little bit with the natural eye make up.

Silverish and black smokey eyes look great with red lipstick!

I think you should go for something neutral but with a bit of shimmer.Since you have brown skin you could go for a bronzy brown sparkle.You can check out youtube aswell and bridal magazines.

Either go smoky or a natural kind of look with skin tones, you don't want to go overboard with the eyes if your going to have bright standout lips, but I would go more natural:)

• shelly

if you doing red on the lips since red is blod you do light and natural on the eyes a thick layer of eyeliner and that is it or you can do just a naked shimmer color and mascara eyeliner with a red lip.

Do a brown smokey eye.

i personallly think smokey eye black and whiiitee suites red lipstick really well

smoky brown eye:)