? asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

What colour eye shadow matches red lipstick?

This is for my wedding dress which is white with a red bow. My eyes are blackish brown. My hair is black and curly and I have brown skin.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Rumah
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

all shades of brown ,gold and peach...hope this helps

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

To match a red lipstick, the best eye shadow is always gold-glittery!

Depending on how dark the lipstick is, you may want to change your color to a more bronzed golden. I also think that gold accents your skin color!

Good Luck!

• 8 years ago

If it's for a dressy occasion go for the darker smoky eye blacks and greys.. Or to give you that fifties-look just use black eyeliner on ur eyelid with a cat eye flick towards the end. Both will look nice :)

Source(s): Beauty therapist with make up qualification
  • 8 years ago

I believe natural, nude would look good on you. Since the red is already an eye catching color, try to tone it down a little bit with the natural eye make up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Silverish and black smokey eyes look great with red lipstick!

• 8 years ago

I think you should go for something neutral but with a bit of shimmer.Since you have brown skin you could go for a bronzy brown sparkle.You can check out youtube aswell and bridal magazines.

• 8 years ago

Either go smoky or a natural kind of look with skin tones, you don't want to go overboard with the eyes if your going to have bright standout lips, but I would go more natural:)

• shelly
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

if you doing red on the lips since red is blod you do light and natural on the eyes a thick layer of eyeliner and that is it or you can do just a naked shimmer color and mascara eyeliner with a red lip.

• 8 years ago

Do a brown smokey eye.

• 8 years ago

i personallly think smokey eye black and whiiitee suites red lipstick really well

• 8 years ago

smoky brown eye:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.