Any Idea what this is? When I try to go to sleep I wake up gasping for air and feel like my heart stops?

First thing I need to inform you with is I have sleep paralysis. Second is I have been having these weird episodes where when I am just about to falls asleep I feel like my heart stops and I wake up gasping for air. The feeling of my heart stopping is new but the gasping for air I have had for about a year. My... show more First thing I need to inform you with is I have sleep paralysis. Second is I have been having these weird episodes where when I am just about to falls asleep I feel like my heart stops and I wake up gasping for air. The feeling of my heart stopping is new but the gasping for air I have had for about a year. My doctor said I had an acid problem then gave me some Previcid which I took for a couple weeks and it went away for a while but latley it has come back worse. Another thing is sometime I have a shortness of breath and my heart feels fluttery usually after I wake up from the episode and sometime in mid day. I am 15 and this is really scary!! Please if you have any Idea what this might be please share!!
Update: By the way I have had sleep studies and MRI's ect.
Update 2: Another thing is I haven't really eaten anything in days. I just don't get hungry.
Update 3: The other day while I was napping I became consious and felt like my heart was beating really fast and I was kinda paralysed. I could move my hands and feet but it might have just been SP.