Are Yahoo Answer Backlinks Good for SEO?

Firstly am I correct in understanding that once one achieves level 2 status (250points), one can put relevant live links into the resource box.

Secondly does Google consider these as valuable back links for website owners with regard to SEO, does anyone have experience of this?

• Jake
    Best Answer

The live links you get after reaching level 2 don't provide any real SEO value because they are tagged NoFollow. Some seem to find find the direct traffic from links worthwhile, but source links to ages unrelated to the question can get you deleted.

Some spammers use robot spam posters in a slash and burn approach with multiple accounts that get quickly deleted. Do your part with these unhelpful posts and hit the Report Abuse link.

Yahoo Answers Seo

Some SEO experts think NOfollow is almost waste and useless. But in reality Nofollow backlinks too have some value.. First traffic brought back from any part is valuable for traffic is a major factor for Page Rank which in turn is major factor in SEO ranking, Furthermore Even no follow links gets value when 2 sites have every factors (like DOfollow backlinks and other SEO factors) then Search Engines will start to consider Nofollow as a factor to decide rankings.

Once simple fact will remain true forever "Potential(related) traffic from any source is valuable and are helpful in Search Engine Optimization.

Source(s): I am a professional SEO Content writer with more than 4 years of experience.
    • Embassy5 years agoReport

Yes, I agreed but i need more explanation about White hat and Black hat Seo. can you please answer.

SEO means Search Engine Optimisation. you have to Optimise Each Single Search Engine whether it is Google or Yahoo or Bing. And Yes Yahoo answer backlink is good for SEO.

Yes yahoo answers is very effective for the backlinks as it has high authority with Nofollow attributes, other than this it also help in getting plenty of traffic from yahoo answers. I think it is a good backlink or natural link when traffic comes in your site through it.

I find yahoo backlinks are not the best for SEO, as yahoo use "nofollow". But, yeah not the best but still good for SEO because when all the dofollow links are used and the nofollow are there, google take a bit of consideration of nofollow links do. Go for it "Something is better than nothing".

Source(s): www.timebazaar.com

Here's the thing, the links aren't necessarily valuable for SEO. They are all NoFollow (rel="NoFollow") links. This means that Yahoo is telling Google that they do NOT know or trust the source of the link.

However, these links can be super valuable!

1.) You still need nofollow links because it makes your links appear natural.

2.) NoFollow links are rumored not to pass on any link juice, but I disagree with this theory.

3.) If you answer questions relevant to your topic, you can drive some serious traffic to your site with these links.

So by all means, keep answering questions. Level 2 is easy to get to but it seems that I was able to post links at level 1 if I'm not mistaken. I don't remember there being a time when I wasn't allowed to post links. As a matter of fact, I see people making money buy advertising that they will get you Yahoo back links and I'm pretty sire they create new accounts to build these links.

FOR GOOD SEO BACKLINKS ARE VERY IMPORTANT

I am talking about quality of backlinks, which is not create easily. It take more time. But you have to concentrate on content not back links . Because backlinks are created in free manner, make unique content.

BEST OF LUCK

• 5 years agoReport

Hi Mayank
      I like your answer..thanks for sharing

Definately yahoo answer good for seo because you will get targeted traffic from here.Some marker say it's a nofolow backlink but google say you have to maintain dofollow and nofollow ratio.

Yes yahoo answers are good for backlinking purpose but all the links are nofollow. Since yahoo answers receives plenty of traffic you will have no problem in creating backlinks using yahoo answers.

Just wondered if creating backlinks for these Yahoo answers posts would be worthwhile to get them ranked higher on Google? Has anyone had any previous success doing this, and if so what amount/type of backlinks have you used?

www.ctcdc.in