Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Guys, who's hotter: Kate Upton or Candice Swanepoel?

And why?

Best Answer

Candice. She's got an exotic kind of look to her. And her stomach is so flat. She is the definition of sexy.

• Mac

They're both beautiful women but my preference is Candice Swanepoel, it's mostly this as I haven't taken much of an interest with Kate Upton. I definitely think she's hotter, she's really healthy and skinny yet curvy in all of the right places. She has this wild side look to her and she just looks completely stunning all of the time and can pull of so many different looks whereas I find Kate Upton to look rather similar all of the time and whilst she is beautiful, to look rather ordinary.

Candice is also stunning without make-up but I haven't ever seen a photo of Kate without it. I just find Candice generally sexier.

I had to google the first one just now cuz I had no idea who that was.

But as an HONEST opinion, to me, neither.

Upton has a strange face. Swanepoel has weird shoulders...and her waistline is far too small in comparison to the rest of her body. It's disproportional and just looks unhealthy and weird. Have you seen her walk down the victorias secret runway during the last fashion show? It's just overly disturbing to watch her walk for some reason, let alone stand.

Disagree all you want, but that's coming from someone with eyes.

You want a good looking model, all around? Look up Doutzen Kroes, if you don't already know who that is. She at least looked decent during that fashion show.

Just my opinion.

Edit: Props to the guy who said "my wife". That deserves best answer right there.

• Crimson6 years agoReport

If you think Candice isn't attractive you need glasses, or jealous. She's drop dead gorgeous.

• kandel

Candice for confident. i do unlike Kate's physique. And no i'm no longer jealous. She's additionally kinda slutty. i understand Candice is a VS sort so she fashions undies yet she sounds like a nicer individual then kate could be. additionally a greater helpful sort.

candice- kate has an all american look to her shes super hot and her boobs are fabulous but candice is queen shes so exotic her bodys amazing everything candice rules candice or rosie huntington whiteley is more the question

Dang both amazingly beautiful women Im going to have to go with Kate Upton though because she is younger

Dang Girl Next Door you must be hot sh*t to put them down haha

kate upton

My wife

Never heard of them...

none of them