Lebron James vs Cristiano Ronaldo?

So I'm having a debate about who is more athletic between Lebron James and Cristiano Ronaldo. What I consider to be athletic is an all-around person who adapts well to other sports and excels at them. Strength, jumping, stamina, sprinting, agility, etc. are all important traits of what makes someone an athlete.... show more So I'm having a debate about who is more athletic between Lebron James and Cristiano Ronaldo. What I consider to be athletic is an all-around person who adapts well to other sports and excels at them. Strength, jumping, stamina, sprinting, agility, etc. are all important traits of what makes someone an athlete. Cristiano Ronaldo is the best soccer player today, and is more world-wide known. Lebron James is arguably the best basketball player today, and is mainly known in America.

So who do you think is more athletic between them? Please try not to be biased!
1 answer 1