PRP
PRP asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

Which state/country has produced better wrestlers: Texas or Canada?

BQ If you haven't already heard about this. Join the fight against Joesph Kony and his rebel army. If you don't know what I'm talking about then please watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

Youtube thumbnail

Canada: Trish Stratus, The Harts, Jericho, Edge, Christian, Benoit

Texas: HBK. Stone Cold, The Von Erichs, The Fabulous Freebirds, JBL

Also

Canada: Lance Storm

Texas: Booker T

Also

Texas: Undertaker

Favorite Answer

Texas. In addition to those you named, there is also Dusty Rhodes, Dick Murdoch, Bruiser Brody, Tito Santana, Tully Blanchard, Ted Dibiase Senior, Iron Mike Dibiase (his father), and The Funks (Dory, Dory Jr, and Terry).

Good question.

Popularity and icons would be Texas for sure.

Wrestling skills would be Canada with Benoit with his tec mode and the Hart Foundation.Chris Jericho was born in N.Y and Austin was not a great wrestler but he's a Icon just like HBK,Booker T,Dusty Rhodes,Barry Windham,Eddie Guerrero,JBL and The Undertaker lol.Texas has got the superstar factor for sure.Im just going to say Texas because of the Legends and talent that was born there.

Source(s): Good question

this is very hard bro. Canadians are great wrestlers like the harts , edge , christian , Trish and benoit. they are too good in the ring. Texas have too much legends. stone cold, Hbk , Booker t , undertaker and more others. i will say Texas because they have too much legends in Texas. they are too popular as well.

BQ wow. i had saw it. it was war and bad things happened in the past

• Slay

Right at this moment, i'd say Texas since we got people like Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, and Steve Austin who came from texas

BQ: That's not really a question but i do support KONY 2012 and we need to stop the man.

• CONAN

Tough one. I think canada. Look at the names: Bret Hart, Edge, Christian, Owen Hart, Trish Stratus, Chris Jericho, etc. This isn't even mentioning the lower-mid carders. That's just my opinion though. I may be biased since I'm Canadian :)

I will say Mexico, I know canada produces good wrestlers, but thats nothing compared to the ones Mexico produces, the Luchadors. Their skills are unmatched, and yes Bret Hart, Edge, Jericho, common Canadian names in business, but trust me, as a Canadian I know that many of Canadians don't even know who they are, whereas in Mexico, they are proudly celebrated as wrestlers, Mexicans also take wrestling way more seriously than Canadians.

I'm not just talking about WWE or other pro wrestling, but the atual art of wrestling, and Mexico is known just for that.

Source(s): YOU GOT ANSWERED

Canada has produced legends and then theres texas that has produced the The Undertaker and Stone Cold and good food.

Source(s): Hard One