* What are the top Apple products to get at the moment? - iPhone 4S, pre-order iPad (2012 edition)
* Should I get Mac Book Air or Mac Book Pro? - get the air if size and weight matter. Get Pro if you need high performance processor and graphics, a DVD drive and a big hard drive.
* 13, 15 or 17 inch Mac Book Pro? - 15" is best
* 11 or 13 or 15 inch Mac Book Air? - 11" is best - dead easy to carry around and very convenient.
* Should I get Lion now or wait for Mountain Lion? Lion comes free with every new Mac. Mountain lion will cost about $30 through the Mac App Store. Its a pittance, get Lion now and get Mtn Lion later.
* Should I wait a year until better products are released? Only if you don't need to upgrade. If you need a computer then get one now. Apple always has something new in the pipeline. If you keep on waiting you will never get one. So buy and be happy with you have.
* Should I get an iPod touch if I want to already get an iPhone? if you need a phone then get the iPhone.
* What is the best colour smart cover? The one you like, Colour is subjective.
* Leather, polyurethane, plastic, or smart cover case for iPad? - Leather - it lasts longer.
* protection or no protection? screen protector - yes.
* Should I get apple care for all my products that I'll buy? For computers - Absolutely yes. But you don't have to buy straight away. Just make sure you do it before the initial warranty period runs out. Not so important on smaller devices like phones and ipods (90 days warranty isnt much extension).
* Should I get lots of gbs on my devices (eg 64 GB ipad,) or just get lots of gbs on iCloud? Depends on your usage. If you have 60 Gb of music then get the extra memory. If you don't have much music, video or photos then get something smaller.
* Should i get icloud? If you have a Mac running Lion and any of the latest Apple devices then - yes.
* Black or White iPhone? I prefer black - take your pick.
* Black or White iPad? - I prefer black - take your pick.
* Silver or Black macbook laptop looks nicest? - Silver looks nicer to me.
* Black or white ipod touch? - I prefer Black - take your pick.
* Apple TV or Google Tv/Play? - Neither - get a Mac Mini with HD connectivity, and external DVD drive and turn it into your living room media centre.
* Should I buy CDS, DVDs, Albums, etc and import them and save them on itunes, airplay, icloud etc etc or just download all digitally? - only burn stuff you want to watch. Buy DVDs so you have a decent backup and aren't wasting bandwidth redownloading them all the time. Buy music off iTunes and be sure to buy iTunes match so you don't need to back them up so much.
* Get iPad 3 or wait for next one? - get one now if you need one. dont get stuff you dont need.
* Get iPhone 4S or wait for iPhone 5? - get one now if you phone plan is just about up, otherwise wait.
* Get new iMac or Mac Cinema Thunderbolt Display? get the 27" iMac. its display is perfect for watching HD movies. Its better than having a cinema display and a Mac wasting desk space.
* Mac Mini or Mac Pro?? - Mini for those on a budget, Pro for those with money to burn, lots of money.
Magic Trackpad or Magic Mouse? - trackpad.
* Wireless Keyboard or not? - I prefer the keyboard with numerical keypad. useful when running stuff under windows.
* Should I get DVD drive for Mac Book air or not? I did. Its not that expensive and handy to have.
* Should I get Parralells or Windows for my Computers? Get parallels or Fusion if you need to run windows apps along side OS X apps. Get Windows if you want to play games (dont play windows games in Parallels).
* Should I get Logic Pro X, or Garage Band? Only get logic Pro X if you are professional/semi pro musician. Garageband is free and is fine for the rest of us.
* Should I get Final Cut Studio Suite X or just iMovie, or both! - final cut movie for pros, iMovie for everyone else.
* Should I get Aperture, Photoshop, Aftereffects, or iPhoto? iPhoto is free, get Aperture or Lightroom if you are an expert photographer. Don't get Photoshop, get Pixelmator.
* Should I get face-time? Only if you know someone else with a Mac. It only works with other facetime users.
* Should I get ping? No.
* Should I get icloud and pay for it? Yes get it. Pay for it only if you run out of space.
* Should I have a Me.com address as my primary email address? handy if you use multiple devices/Macs.
* Should I pay for these services or not? only when necessary
* What email provider would be the best to use, me, gmail, yahoo? Me.com will be better supported and Apple wont track you.
* Should I get big headphones or the little white earphones? Big if you want to be noticed. Little if you don't.
* What brand of headphones should i get? - Sony.
* Should i get a midi keyboard to plug in to my computer? only if you are a pro musician.
* Best brand of speakers? Bose? Bose, Harmon Kardon - skies the limit if you have money to burn.
* Will 64 GBS on the Ipad be enough if I want to have 100s of tv shows, videos, music videos, youtube videos, movies, etc, if i want to have 100s of photos, not a lot of songs, and 100s of apps?
If not, Should I get 4G + Wifi instead? if 64 gb is too small then get a desktop computer with a huge hard drive instead (or as well as your ipad).
* Or iCloud? I cloud it if you can afford the bandwidth and or download fees.
* DVD or Blu Ray? Blu Ray is better but in a few years it will be obsolete when everything goes online.
* Will DVD, CD, blu ray, be obsolete and ancient in a few years or not? not right away but eventually.
* So should i buy them? :/ not all at once no.