What do you think of this love letter?

This is my promise with our time spent apart I promise to write to you as though there is so distance between us, hearing your voice feeling your soft skin once agin. I miss you now more than ever. The silence stairs me in the face, making tears fill my realizing that you are not here to make that unwanted... show more This is my promise with our time spent apart I promise to write to you as though there is so distance between us, hearing your voice feeling your soft skin once agin.

I miss you now more than ever. The silence stairs me in the face, making tears fill my realizing that you are not here to make that unwanted silence go away. There is silence in my heart that only you can make go away.

I remember sitting down near the water at the beach house you put your arm around me for the first time, slamming doors kissing in the rain. My phone goes off my heart races every time hoping it is you telling me you are coming home.

People often ask what are you scared of? You will here answers like clowns, carneys, storms or even snakes. It is times like these that scare me I will loose you, more heartbreak then I could ever mange to deal with. One hundred and sixteen days until summer vacation looking into your eyes feeling your arms around me every morning kissing your perfect boyish grin. Until that silence in my heart is gone, until my heart is whole agin. It took only one day for me to fall in love with you; this will be the hardest time that we spend apart. Make me a promise; write me everyday that way soon as we know it we will be tougher agin. Everything the air, the people, the weather makes me miss you and want you even more, please tell me this time spent apart that we share will get easier. Rebecca tells me it will; separation makes the heart grow fonder. I close my eyes you are the only one that I see. Reality snaps back into focus tears fill my bluish eyes. Every time I see your face I fall in love you all over agin for the first time, feeling like you never left.

I miss you so much it hurts, I love you so much. Everyday I fall sleep thinking how much I miss you. Not tonight, tonight you are here with me.

Forever yours.