Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

What do you think of this love letter?

This is my promise with our time spent apart I promise to write to you as though there is so distance between us, hearing your voice feeling your soft skin once agin.

I miss you now more than ever. The silence stairs me in the face, making tears fill my realizing that you are not here to make that unwanted silence go away. There is silence in my heart that only you can make go away.

I remember sitting down near the water at the beach house you put your arm around me for the first time, slamming doors kissing in the rain. My phone goes off my heart races every time hoping it is you telling me you are coming home.

People often ask what are you scared of? You will here answers like clowns, carneys, storms or even snakes. It is times like these that scare me I will loose you, more heartbreak then I could ever mange to deal with. One hundred and sixteen days until summer vacation looking into your eyes feeling your arms around me every morning kissing your perfect boyish grin. Until that silence in my heart is gone, until my heart is whole agin. It took only one day for me to fall in love with you; this will be the hardest time that we spend apart. Make me a promise; write me everyday that way soon as we know it we will be tougher agin. Everything the air, the people, the weather makes me miss you and want you even more, please tell me this time spent apart that we share will get easier. Rebecca tells me it will; separation makes the heart grow fonder. I close my eyes you are the only one that I see. Reality snaps back into focus tears fill my bluish eyes. Every time I see your face I fall in love you all over agin for the first time, feeling like you never left.

I miss you so much it hurts, I love you so much. Everyday I fall sleep thinking how much I miss you. Not tonight, tonight you are here with me.

Forever yours.

Best Answer

This is my promise for our time spent apart. I promise to write to you as though there is no distance between us: hearing your voice, feeling your soft skin once again.

I miss you now more than ever. The silence stares me in the face, tears filling my eyes as I realize that you are not here to make that unwanted silence disappear. Only you can make the silence sweet music in my heart.

I remember sitting down near the water at the beach house. You put your arm around me for the first time, slamming doors kissing in the rain. My phone goes off, and my heart races every time hoping it is you, telling me you are coming home.

People often ask, "What are you afraid of?" You will hear answers like clowns, carnies, storms or even snakes. It is times like these that scare me. I am terrified I will loose you, which would be more heartache than I could ever manage to deal with. One hundred and sixteen days until summer vacation when I can look into your eyes, feel your arms around me, every morning kissing your perfect boyish grin. Until that silence in my heart is gone, until my heart is whole again. It took only one day for me to fall in love with you; this will be the hardest time that we spend apart. Make me a promise; write me everyday, that way before we know it we will be together again. Everything the air, the people, the weather all make me miss you and want you even more. Please tell me this time we spend apart will get easier. Rebecca tells me it will; separation makes the heart grow fonder. I close my eyes, and you are the only one that I see. Reality snaps back into focus, tears fill my bluish eyes. Every time I see your face, I fall in love with you all over again just the first time, as if you never left.

I miss you so much it hurts. I love you so much. Everyday I fall sleep thinking about how much I miss you. Not tonight, though. Tonight you are here with me.

Forever yours.

Just fixed a couple spelling mistakes and grammar bits. IT's beautiful though. Send it right away. Whoever he is, he sounds like he's worth bieng missed.

• salyer

I Miss You Letters

• Este

Is it really necessary to ask her to promise to write you back? If she love you as much as you love her, she will do these calling & writing without you asking her.

Also, there are some spelling mistakes. Do try to fix them if possible.

Overall, this letter is sweet. It's impressive that you kept track of how many days you spent with her. Not many men do that... Well, I don't care much about keeping track too so it's even more impressive.

If you keep breaking up then you shouldn't get back together, because it will likely end again.

Read here https://tr.im/JAss7

Whether or not you should really depends on the reasons that you two keep breaking up. But I really doubt he has changed in such a short period of time. You're the girl, and while usually I recommend girls do the asking out instead of just waiting, in the case I think even if you do wind up getting back together with him, you shouldn't put forth any effort in making it happen. Act coy. Maybe go out with someone else for a bit, not steady, but go on a few dates with or something. Just don't make yourself TOO available to him.

If you make it obvious you want him back then he is going to think he can treat you however he wants and you will always be there for him, and that will just lead to more break ups in the future. Basically, I think he will break up with you whenever he wants another girl, and when that doesn't work out, in the interest of not feeling lonely, he will come back to you until he meets someone else. Again, and again. Thats assuming the past break ups were in any way his doing. If it was always your decision, then I have to wonder what he did to make you break up with him, or was it possibly you who left him for someone else?

If I opened up a letter like that I would prb cry myself blind... It's letters like this that really bring out the the love in a relationship. However... There are some typos that you may want to fix lol.

Peace and Pride; good luck with your relationship... ;)

Source(s): a guy mind

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What do you think of this love letter?

I miss you now more than ever. The silence stairs me in the face, making tears fill my realizing that you are not here to make...

Source(s): love letter: https://tr.im/jA2Rm
  • Stacee

love letter

Want to know how to get your ex back? Change yourself. Don't worry about changing other people, worry about changing yourself. Go to https://tr.im/BK6eP

Once you do that then you can start to worry about getting back together with your ex, other wise you will find that you are fighting about all the same things and getting no where. Do what it takes and I promise things will work out in your favor.

The funny thing is I came to the realization that I had to change a little too late. After I was kicked out and after I was about to lose the only things that truly mattered to me - her love. A funny thing happens when we truly love someone and lose them. We do what ever it takes to get them back. For me I had to drop bad habits that had caused not only our relationship to sour but practically every other relationship I had had in the past. Not only with women, but with friends, co-workers, family, you name it.

Which is why I say to you as my ex at the time said to me, the only thing you can do is change yourself. Work on yourself and improve on the person that you already are. Drop the negative things in your life that don't belong there and you will see all of your relationships start to take off to new heights.

Well you sound like a love struck little girl who needs to learn grammar and spelling. How old are you? If he cares about you, like you care for him, you do not need to beg. Good luck.

Either copy and paste or its real. If anyone would write that much about a girl, its worth it. I know I wouldn't.

Source(s): brotips