Where did the stereotype that Germans like scat play come from?

I'm not trolling or anything. I know it sounds like a strange question, but, I'm just wondering. I revealed to a group of people recently that I'm mostly German in ethnicity and a lot of them looked at me funny, with these I-knew-it looks on their faces. And now I'm getting called a **** eater left... show more I'm not trolling or anything. I know it sounds like a strange question, but, I'm just wondering. I revealed to a group of people recently that I'm mostly German in ethnicity and a lot of them looked at me funny, with these I-knew-it looks on their faces. And now I'm getting called a **** eater left and right at least five to twenty times a day. I don't get why they'd automatically assume I'm into scat just because I'm German. I guess it might be because I have a tendency to act perverted with my friends sometimes and they know I have a good bit of fetishes [Though I've never told them which ones I have.] but, I just still don't see where this stereotype might of come from or why people are jumping to such conclusions right off the bat.