Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 8 years ago

I GOT A BRILLIANT IDEA! new INVENTION>?

Here are some ideas that came into my head.

Cloud sucking tank:

so many a real big tank with a huge tube that stretches to the sky/clouds.

Whenever there are way too much rain or a storm or a hurricane is coming, just use it and suck up the clouds and drain the water to the ground!!

Also

Electronic particles.

So basically, make particles that are controllable by humans. So basically an object can change its shape/colour/hardness easily by adjusting particles with a remote control. Every particles can be controlled by humans and their distance/vibrations can also be controlled. so they can change to liquid/solid/gas in a matter of a second.

You can use it to make PHONES. SO AWESOME. you have a basic shape made out of these particles and you download customizations on your phone such as..."Spiky phone shape." and your phone would switch shapes depending on the customizations you have!

SICK!

Favorite Answer

Copyright that. You are going to be someone great! I can feel it in my bones! Haha cute

Well for your first Invention, why not just wait until the storm is over, and the second, if you find a way to control the atomic structure of particles you will make more money than 10 Bill gates'. So good luck.

That is too unrealistic

• ?

Wonderful! Please report back when you have a prototype.