Does anyone have a legitimate review on Tara Strong's Voice over class on voicestarz.com?

I'm graduating high school soon and I want to get into the world of voice acting/animation. I do not live anywhere where there are good voice acting classes I could find, so I discovered Tara Strong's class online at voicestarz.com. The website is a little sketchy looking to be honest, but it's a... show more I'm graduating high school soon and I want to get into the world of voice acting/animation. I do not live anywhere where there are good voice acting classes I could find, so I discovered Tara Strong's class online at voicestarz.com. The website is a little sketchy looking to be honest, but it's a believable program because some big voice actors run it. I can't find a reliable review anywhere so I don't know if there's anyone out there who has actually ordered it and it actually helped their career. I'm serious about becoming a voice actress, I just don't want to waste 200$+ on a program that won't benefit my skills. I know it's expensive but I'm willing to spend the money for the learning experience. Is there anyone out there who has tried it and benefited from it? My mom is just really skeptical because it almost seems to good to be true. Please and thanks everyone! I could really use the help.