Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Bollywood: Who is a better actor: Shahrukh Khan or Amitabh Bachchan?

Favorite Answer

Most people would be inclined to say Amitabh Bachchan, probably because age and experience define an actor. However, that is not always the case and your question is not an easy one.

Amitabh Bachchan has had a long career, has done a lot of good movies and has given really great performances. What I would call a one life-time performance in his career is his movie "Black". The idea of the movie itself might not be authentic or original but Bachchan's performance is outstanding (more than that even) ...

On the other hand, Shahrukh Khan has proved himself to be an amazing actor as well. Even though he is much younger he can obviously compete in the same league with Amitabh Bachchan. Times ago, I remember IMDB had an eye-catching line about him "There is not a dot in Bollywood that does not carry Shahrukh Khan's name." That says it all but I just wanted to add that I believe his movie "My name is Khan" is his masterpiece yet.

Now to the question who's better; they both are outstanding by any standards ..... Just right now I would go with Bachchan a little more cause I see more diversity in the characters from his part. Shahrukh Khan tends to bring the same character in some of his movies, but then again he has a long career ahead and I'm sure that over the course of time his image will be more iconic to Bollywood than Bachchan's ...

Source(s): Personal opinion

Shahrukh khan all the way :)

Who and who?

Source(s): Confused