If there are so many "Anyone but Obama" voters, why aren't the GOP candidates all getting similar %'s?

the Right seems pretty polarized if you ask me, Romney is nothing like Santorum, Paul is nothing like Gingrich, ...you'd think they'd all be close to each other if there were so many "ANYONE BUT OBAMA" voters like some wingnuts claim.

Paul supporters are all vowing to write him in! Could he be the next Ross Perot?

"Cons are not of a single mind" Bravo, you get my point then.

@ Shovel you never "get" anything. Even on statements you agree with, your answer always shows that you grasp ideas with the same prehensile ability of a cat trying to pilot an airplane. Just shush and stop embarrassing yourself, ok?

HAHHA @ Christine O's avatar!!

@ Jimmy, your poor time management is not the fault of the electoral process. If you're tired of working 16 hour days maybe you should consider *Gasp* going back to school. oh wait, you vote Republican, then don't complain about how you can't get state aide to pay for it!

Favorite Answer

Jimmy, idiot. Voting polls in my state and MOST others are open from 7am to 7pm and I work 8 to 5.. There's also your lunch hour to go vote so your response is nothing less than ignorant.

Frankly I think Santorum would be even more dangerous than Obama! That is saying something because I think Obama is VERY dangerous.

There are 22 states that have not yet had primary elections (as of March 7, 2012). Among these states are New York, California and Texas - huge population states. It is still anyone's game.

I think Obama would LOVE Romney to be the nominee because it would essentially take Obamacare off the table as an issue since Romney helped write it.

I couldn't make the primaries because i have to work, unlike Obama voters.

Summer- I work 16 hour shifts, thanks for your concern though. Calling out of work one day would put a huge dent in my pocket. I am not a 9-5er, although it must be nice to also get a lunch break. I am a Tattoo artist and i work as an EMT part time. It's called working. I wonder what you do for a living idiot. With your hours i would assume you must work in retail.

Ugly Truth- I don't have to go back to school i make $100+K a year doing tattoos. Last year between EMT and Tattoos i made $137K. Do you want me to scan my tax returns and send it to you. I work as an EMT because i love the job. Maybe you should go back to school. As an EMT for a 911 community you can't just "Call out" otherwise the city is down an ambulance. Unlike you who probably pushes papers or signs a welfare check, my job matters.

What part of ANYONE do you not understand?

You need to see that most Republicans/Conservatives are not of a single mind and or fall for cute little catch phrases like the left does.

The media lies or ignores about almost every important issue.

I do not see the logic in your question. Voting is not a random throwing of darts at a board, at least not for Republicans.

The only wingnuts are the left wing, the loons are following Obama off the edge of the cliff and are far too stupid to realize it

"Most of us Conservatives can't count." Obama can't count to three, he spends more than we will ever pay back in five generations

Whistle louder