Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 8 years ago

Ramadan: Is this not terrorism?

Update:

@ Mintee: You can check whether the information is credible or not. I do not share information which is not credible.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

By your imbecilic definition of terrorism everything you eat involves terrorism: fish, red, meat -- even plants have sensory systems and "feel" pain.

But I agree that dolphins are very intelligent, I mean, coming up with e=mc2, inventing the Internet, going to the moon. Oh yeah, those dolphins are really smart!

Is slitting the throats of animals and letting them bleed to death (halal style) terrorism?

Here's real terrorism, my Muslim friend:

We know Muslims hate Jews more than any group – Allah commands them to:

-Quran 5:82: Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews.

We know that ALL Muslims believe in the commands of the Quran, to the letter:

-Quran 8:12: Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers

-Quran 8:7: Wipe out the unbelievers

-Quran 8:12: Strike off their heads

-Quran 9:5: Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them

-Quran 7:3: "Little do you remember My warning. How many towns have We destroyed as a raid by night? Our punishment took them suddenly while they slept for their afternoon rest. Our terror came to them; Our punishment overtook them."

We know that Muslims follow those commands to wipe us out each and every day, worldwide:

-Google search “civil wars in the world” then research each individual civil war and you will find one common combatant in 90% of them: Muslim extremists. Muslims are involved in civil wars in China, Russia, Bosnia, Cyprus, Macedonia, Israel, Pakistan, India, Indonesia-Ambon & Halmarhera, Côte d'Ivoire, Kashmir, Kosovo, Kurdistan, Kirghizia, Nigeria, Philippines, Somalia, Turkey, Chechnya, Sudan, Yemen, Thailand, Uganda, Azerbaijan and East Timor. Muslims fight against Zoroastrians, Copts, Hindus, Jews, Christians, animists, communists, Buddhists, Sikhs, pagans – against all non-Muslim nations and cultures.

We know Muslims incite and prosecute those civil wars to spread Islam:

-8/09 Bosnia Muslim leader Mustafa Ceric declared Christian Serbian Muslim-majority territory boarding Montenegro as Muslim homelands. The same Muslims we saved from ethnic cleansing by bombing Christian Serbs in the 90's are now claiming more Serbian land.

-8/23/09 BBC Thailand: In a pre-dawn raid Muslims killed two Thai policemen today and fled in trucks. Muslims shoot, behead and blow up local Buddhists to force them to flee Southern Thailand in order to establish a separate Islamic state.

-3/13/10 AsiaNews Cairo: The toll from an attack on the Coptic Christian community that took place yesterday in the north-western province of Mersa Matrouh, Egypt is 25 wounded, including women and children. A crowd of around 3 thousand Muslims attacked the faithful gathered in prayer in a building adjoining the local church. The fundamentalists fury, encouraged by the imam, was sparked by the rumour that the Christians have begun to build a new place of worship.

-8/20/10 AsiaNews, Kashmir: Extremist Muslims are demanding Sikhs convert or leave.

-8/23/10 Reuters: Since 2004 Muslim extremists have killed 4,000 Buddhists in southern Thailand, which they are claiming as Muslim homelands.

-1/25/10 Netherlands, telegraff.nl: The mayor is getting police protection, shop-keepers don't dare open up for late shopping nights and residents get stones through their windows or threats. Zaltbommel, with 12,000 residents, is sick and tired of harassment by [Musim] Moroccan youth, reports AD today.

-10/4/11 AFP news, Philippines: “The government had previously warned that Umbrakato posed a serious threat to efforts aimed at ending a Muslim insurgency that has left an estimated 150,000 people dead over more than four decades.”

-1/3/12 Reuters, China: “[Muslim] Uighurs in Xinjiang rioted against Han Chinese residents in 2009 and at least 197 people were killed, according to official estimates.”

There are two billion non-Muslim Internet users in the world today (internetworldstats.com). Millions of unbelievers will read this post, copy-and-paste the facts about Islam, and spread the truth about Mohamed’s 1,400 year predation against the human race. Soon, the entire world will realize that those smiley-face Muslims who say “Islam is a religion of peace!” are repeating the biggest, most in-your-face lie in human history.

God bless the Internet.

(Right now Google “muslim intolerance” – you’ll get over 13 million hits!)

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I hope this is not t rue..

dophins, porpoises, whales.. they are extremely intelligent and dont bother humans.

In fact its been proven that when several people have ship wrecks, these

creatures actually help humans to safe beaches, etc...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It is animal cruelty if you ask me.

These gentle creatures shouldn't be killed so savagely. I don't understand how could parents involve their kids in savage killing of these defenceless creatures.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's terrorism. It's inhumane. It's illegal in many places, as it should be. That's so wrong!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

terrorism is a small word.......name it inhuman,something God will never Forgive for..

• 8 years ago

yes i have seen this long time ago... .this is brutal.

• 8 years ago

BARBARIC is a better word!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.